EA Forums - Banner

has anyone visited all their neighbors?

2Next

Replies

• ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Could the counter have started off working but then it shut off at the same time I hit the daily limit for zombie brains from visiting? Maybe that's it.
  • EmmieEmmies
    83 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    The zombies/snakes/bunnies in other towns count on your counter for the number of towns you receive event currency (30). After that, you still tap zombies/snakes/bunnies in friend towns, but they are not added to your counter.
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited October 2015
    My list says I only have 19 people playing at this point.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I tried....oh did I try! I was unable to log in for almost and hour so I worked instead. I am not sure if the work needed to pay for the donuts will exceed the happiness of getting new limited time items from crafting. I guess time will tell...
  • KBMOJAVE4
    65 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm dropping formless terrors all over other Spingfields but no one is sending them back in return. Hey guys, send them my way! :)
    Also, they might be mine, but I can't seem to banish the formless terrors from other people's Springfield. Anyone else get to do that yet?
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    The zombies/snakes/bunnies in other towns count on your counter for the number of towns you receive event currency (30). After that, you still tap zombies/snakes/bunnies in friend towns, but they are not added to your counter.

Thanks!
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I think it was only 10 towns (30 taps). It ended very quickly I think.
  • vitriolicm382
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    I was quite surprised because I got the usual cash and FP rewards and no rewards at all for the new quest in my neighbour's towns...strange...
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    friends visits are so slow for me (like two to three times as long)
  • starstrucsims
    344 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've been through all my friends. After the limit cuts you off, you still get cash from your neighbours for tapping their nightmares, but no event currency.

It can be difficult to know what to look for since you will encounter different nightmare options. However, when you first load the town, listen for a sound. A Zombie roar will tell you to look for zombies. The skeletons made a funny distinctive sound that I can't quite explain yet. I didn't hear a sound for snakes. And I only encountered bunnies once and wasn't sure if they made a sound or not. Helped me a little though while I was scrolling around everyone's town trying to see what I was looking for. The snakes and bunnies are small and not immediately noticeable if you don't know what you are looking for.
  • luckyzl230
    158 posts
    edited October 2015
    I saw Zombies, Snakes and Rabbits. No skeletons yet.
    I only have 29 people that have currency in the medal tab in the friends screen.
    I have 80 loyal friends so its surprising me that only 29 of them have done the update and got to the point of getting the event currency.

FreakMobile spawns zombies, someone else said the crypt also spawns them but not sure if I have the crypt.

Anyone else know of past items that spawns event currency?
  • thedoomrider
    28 posts
    edited October 2015
    I wish I could. It usually crashes before I get to visit anyone.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Two questions about friend visits.

1) Regarding the 30 limit. Is that towns or creatures you can squash?

2) Does squashing creatures in other towns help your neighbors or are the purple nightmares the only way to help friends?
  • 4junk3000
    6080 posts Member
    edited October 2015

2) Does squashing creatures in other towns help your neighbors or are the purple nightmares the only way to help friends?

You can collect 30 creatures per day. MAKE THEM COUNT! Only collect what matches your own storyteller to earn your current prize objective quicker.

Only the purple things help your neighbors.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • alealeale73
    96 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    My answer to OP question is:
    no, unless someone starts paying me to play so I can leave my current job.

EDIT:
    I've found something to tap only on 2 or 3 of 100 neighbors while it's usually about 98/100.
    Very frustrating and a big waste of time.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Right now I really don't see the need to except for stocking up on those purple blobs to drop in your neighbors town

I have been practically passing all neighbors just looking for bunnies to try upgrade my campfire but it's slim pickings

And they don't give out s'mores!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    There is a limit - didn't track but it was likely around the 30 mark

so what is there to tap after 30 towns? There is no cash to collect. That's odd. Trying to remember how that worked in past events.
    d
    You can still tap the snakes, zombies, etc but just get cash and chance of donut.
  • danutas
    77 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:

You can collect 30 creatures per day. MAKE THEM COUNT! Only collect what matches your own storyteller to earn your current prize objective quicker.

Only the purple things help your neighbors.

What do you mean your own storyteller? I am spawning zombies. Do you mean I should only click on zombies? Bit unfair to your other friends. I always visit all my friends every day if I can or if really busy at least every second day whether I only get cash or event currency.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.