EA Forums - Banner

Did you ever sell any Premium Items?

I may have sold some items from mystery boxes when I first started playing, but haven't in quite a while. I have stored a lot of my reindeer because they are crashy, but can't seem to bring myself to actually sell them. Trading premium items for partial donut credit would certainly persuade me to sell them.

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Never have, never will. The 30 reindeer I got are now all sentries for my various buildings.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    I sold a white fence by mistake a few days ago. I do have like 113 or something left but it was still lame.
  • justus531
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Sold a burning bush early on, not realizing it was a premium item.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I did sell a few reindeer as i had way too many and was going towards crashing of my game, kinda wisj i hadnt sold them now tho :(

None premium items i never batter an eyelid at selling but premium always makes me think twice about it ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited January 2013
    I never will sell a premium item wanted or unwanted im keeping em
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Early in the game, during my clean-up of newly purchased land, I came across a burning bush. I already had one. So I sold it. D'oh! :roll: I haven't come across another free burning bush yet, but I still have more land to buy, so I hope.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    While I was still a TSTO noob, I sold Homer's Hammock not knowing the value of Donuts and the ease of making game cash. After the Christmas stockings, I sold some Reindeer as well (I still have about 15). Nothing else though.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    doctoru2 wrote:
    Early in the game, during my clean-up of newly purchased land, I came across a burning bush. I already had one. So I sold it. D'oh! :roll: I haven't come across another free burning bush yet, but I still have more land to buy, so I hope.

I have come across two others in land purchases. I only have one row and column left, so not sure if there is more.
  • cool2006
    777 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Never if there something I don't want out ill just store it away but so far got everything out
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tried it with every premium item wich exist: YOU CAN'T SELL PREMIUM ITEMS!!!!

It says: WHOOPS this can't be sold!
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Never sold premo item sold a few brown houses thats it.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    I dont see why anyone would?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

No that i would....but it all about the Green (Dollars not the other) ;)
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited January 2013
    There are three burning bushes to be had for free.

One is along the mountain range. The other is next to the ocean. And the final one is in the north east area.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

No no no, its all about the donuts. Mmmm donuts
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

No no no, its all about the donuts. Mmmm donuts

Oh of course its all about the donuts :mrgreen::mrgreen: but if you selling things in this game you only get the dollar....and not much of it either lol :(
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I sold a few mystery box items a little earlier on when I needed cash and had all the deco I needed. I wouldn't do it now b/c I can always store it or switch it out for something similar or find some other way to use it. I have so many reindeer though and I just finished buying all the land so I hope my town isn't one of the ones that crash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!