EA Forums - Banner

Am I going crazy?

I've got the same. Really annoying.

Replies

• ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    I have this occasionally, and only when the kids have finished their campfire task and a bunch of nightmares are released. Even though I keep my town tidy I assume I still miss a few and the threshold limit is exceeded.
    Remember it only needs to be 1 too many to generate the message.

Cannot help you with the snake stumps, because I don't have those.
  • devilhunt1449
    3614 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I suspect that the over run message often a delayed message as it quite often appears in my town after I have just cleared it of all that I can see.
  • wadebear
    4051 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Here's what you do:

Go into edit mode and turn off everything except streets. Go around your town replacing all your streets with concrete - except one area right near your campfire. Exit edit mode.

Now go to your campfire and all the Nightmares will come and walk on your street section. Problem solved.

Additionally any Formless Terrors will appear right there for you to tap. You may have to chase them down, but you'll always know where to start looking for them when you hear them ROAR.

favor1_zps4z1sfyco.png

I've even improved it since I took this screen shot, making this my Halloween area.
  • Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Better than that if you just put the camera in an area of your town so you can see all of the streets and wait all of the nightmares will come to your camera spot it takes literally a minute or two
  • Envoy360
    6 posts
    edited October 2015
    In regards to the snake stump problem i can explain.

I have a ton of them/freakmobiles and mausoleums, and i first tapped on them en masse with the irs radius function. And it did not like it. This is because you can only have 2 groups spawn at once, otherwise they get overwritten.

So i put that away and tapped them invidually, and because they were not all together, they spawned at random locations.

So i finally put them all together by my camp and lone piece of road, and they spawn by 1 of the things they spawn from and only that one, unless you move it around and that location changes (its wierd * programming).

So group em up, by a single bit of road and tap them 1 by 1 after tapping each group spawn.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, your strategies seem to be working perfectly :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!