EA Forums - Banner

Nightmare Trading

Maybe I'm not understanding correctly but how is this a glitch? Does it give me unlimited terrors or a larger payout or something?

Replies

• SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2015
    You can trade up to 10 nightmare unless you collect them. Then you can go back into each others towns and trade more.
    I'm assuming EA wants you to only put 10 nightmares a day in neighbor's towns (makes sense right?), so my guess is that this is a glitch.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Oh maybe it is, I just assumed it was just to stop someone from filling another players town and therefore causing it to crash.

• henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Eh, they're called Wobbly Bobs not nightmares :roll:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You can trade up to 10 nightmare unless you collect them. Then you can go back into each others towns and trade more.
    I'm assuming EA wants you to only put 10 nightmares a day in neighbor's towns (makes sense right?), so my guess is that this is a glitch.

Don't think this is a glitch, the max is only the total allowed at one time not per day. You can keep sending them as long as your neighbour clears them. If I follow correctly, you mean trading i.e. each person has to have terrors available to trade and will eventually run out.

If that's the case, I'd suggest changing the title of the thread from unlimited as it may be misleading.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic with the name "wobbly blobs" but they are actually called "Formless Terrors"

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic with the name "wobbly blobs" but they are actually called "Formless Terrors"

tumblr_mfvflteukj1r3kokfo1_400.gif
  • LPNintendoITA
    11501 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

you won!

any way yes the limit is 10 per town, but if you clear town, you can send more.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

"Timey-Wimey, Wibbly-Wobbly?", the War Doctor would not approve. eerie.gif:mrgreen:
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Been doing this with friends for years now. Especially when SP Tiles glitch was in full effect!!!
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've been informally doing this with friends. If I see a friend send me terrors, I go to the friend screen and send some back. I think my best is 3 set back and forth before one of us go on to do something else.
  • wadebear
    3897 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You can also double your returns on this. Drop the FTs, Return to town. Go to Krustyland and get the payout. Return to your town and get the payout again.
  • jbw431
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This does work really well. I have been dropping FTs like crazy on certain neighbors towns (hossma and bootstrapboula, you are awesome!) and have them return the favor forthwith. The crafting parts really start to add up quick!
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • 4junk3000
    5303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    You can also double your returns on this. Drop the FTs, Return to town. Go to Krustyland and get the payout. Return to your town and get the payout again.
    Thanks WB!
    THIS needs to be on the tip thread.

What? We do have a thread with all the best tips, easily found in one place, don't we?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You assume incorrectly. This is not a glitch. There's no limit of nightmares can be sent in a day.

I have been sending as much as 100 Formless Terrors to a friend's town in a day. Each time I login to my game, and see the alert that she has offered helps (i.e. Clear the terrors), I will goto her town and re-send more terrors to her.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Timey wimey glitch?

Whats all this childish gibberish.

The other half insists they are called nameless terrors.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!