EA Forums - Banner

Squishing zombies for today's daily task

yes

that is what i did

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I was wondering that too since I really don't need zombies for anything else today.
  • kxtr
    112 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Zombies in friends' towns only count as long as they pay out brains though.
  • fergiebanff
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Ok thanks
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yea, mine didn't give brains. So it didn't count.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    We only need to have the zombies squished by the end of the week, right? No particular rush to get them done today if you don't happen to be producing zombies?

Just wanted to verify, I'm making skeletons and don't particularly want to change to zombies now.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    We only need to have the zombies squished by the end of the week, right? No particular rush to get them done today if you don't happen to be producing zombies?

Just wanted to verify, I'm making skeletons and don't particularly want to change to zombies now.

Correct
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

Correct

Thanks!
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I would just assign Martin to tell stories, but not any of the other kids to the fire. Collect all the zombies that spawn in your town you only need 30. Once you have enough zombies that you've collected around town (shouldn't take very long) store the library to get Martin out. Then it's business as usual.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    If you have the Halloween-Munsters-Ratfink art style hot rod thing you can get 30 that way too.
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited October 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

Correct

Thanks!

You have to finish all a daily tasks in order to get the donuts at the end.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ccnqsj985 wrote:

Where did you hear this? I'm pretty sure LP said it didn't matter.
  • meezosoop
    141 posts
    edited October 2015
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

Correct

Thanks!

Sorry, I haven't slept well, and this sentence is a bit ambiguous.

Do you mean - In order to get the donuts at the end, you have to finish all the daily tasks.
    Or - To get the donuts at the end, you have to finish all the daily tasks in order.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    ccnqsj985 wrote:

Where did you hear this? I'm pretty sure LP said it didn't matter.
    Yes, would also like clarification on this - would I be unable to start Task 3 if I had not finished Task 2?
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I would just assign Martin to tell stories, but not any of the other kids to the fire. Collect all the zombies that spawn in your town you only need 30. Once you have enough zombies that you've collected around town (shouldn't take very long) store the library to get Martin out. Then it's business as usual.

You can also send all the kids first so they'll still produce whatever you were already getting from the campfire then have Martin tell his story so it only changes the ones that are periodically spawning throughout the story time. I've done it that way a few times since the event started so I could work on 2 creatures at once.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    if any of my neighbors need zombies for that task I'm generating them now. Sorry no new neighbor requests just for this, just letting my current neighbors know.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.