• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Season 1
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    Fall, the leaves change colors, the air gets cool and crisp, the hoodies come on, the people gather around the fire pit, Octoberfest beer, I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas.

Fall is the best season there is.

15-Ways-to-Enjoy-the-Fall-Seasonbarb-churchillwww.fillyourcupcoach.comfuncomfort-foodlife-coachingleavesself-careauthentic-selfFotolia_44662629_XS.jpg

I really wish there was a like button, I would like the hell out of this post!!!
    my favorite too :-)
  • David_Mills7
    212 posts
    edited October 2015
    Fall is football and zombies. :thumbup:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Fall is football.

Unless you're watching OU... :twisted:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• David_Mills7
    212 posts
    edited October 2015
    :roll:
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    do people still get irritated if you derail there topics here?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    Fall, the leaves change colors, the air gets cool and crisp, the hoodies come on, the people gather around the fire pit, Octoberfest beer, I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas.

15-Ways-to-Enjoy-the-Fall-Seasonbarb-churchillwww.fillyourcupcoach.comfuncomfort-foodlife-coachingleavesself-careauthentic-selfFotolia_44662629_XS.jpg
    ^I agree with all of the above. :lol:
  • David_Mills7
    212 posts
    edited October 2015

Do you care? :lol:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited October 2015

I thought we were on topic... :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015

No
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    we are on topic....it was just a generalized question.... im bored....and ready for a nap though....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

I really wish there was a like button, I would like the hell out of this post!!!
    mine too! :D
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

mine too! :D

And Mills is right, Football too
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Winter but I would say with where I am temps would barely hit the fall temps for others. I just like feeling cosy.
    However we have had a glorious spring for the first time I have been in this area. Temps are staying between 19-29c! Never is it this cool at this time of year.
    Halloween costumes are usually planned to cope with sweat and Christmas is planned around air conditioning.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!