EA Forums - Banner

halloween of horror tiein is here

2Next

Replies

• CLWggg
    179 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Ugh, so Homer's still got one day and 7 hours of probing left. Do I store him and cancel the task, or just wait it out? Anything to be lost by waiting?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    does anyone know when we saw squirrel luann and acorn kirk in the show? i know i saw them once but cant' remember
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Squirrel Luann could be from the "I've Grown a Costume on Your Face" segment from THoH XVI and Acorn Kirk could be from Little Orphan Millie (when they got lost on their second Marriage). That's just my thought.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Squirrel Luann could be from the "I've Grown a Costume on Your Face" segment from THoH XVI and Acorn Kirk could be from Little Orphan Millie (when they got lost on their second Marriage). That's just my thought.
    thanks!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll be in this week's episode.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    LPNintendo, I wouldn't add my guesses to the "where did that come from" list so soon. There were tons of episodes the skins could've come from and I was just throwing around ideas.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    With the update - the two quests to craft the spooky house and Hugo were auto completed. I had both before and had not crafted another spooky house during this event.

Aww. man, now it works? So you mean to tell me i didnt need to craft yet another spooky house to start the chain??? can i get a refund on this extra halloween rehash stuff i didnt want???

I was trying to wait out the time. i really wanted t ouse the eggs for good stuff that give bonuses. whatever. on to Act 2 i guess....
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Unnecessary.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Unnecessary.

Can I quote you on that? I'd like to use your contribution as my official letter head.

Also, have you ever heard yourself angrily shouting "I get jokes!" in a crowded restaurant?

The important thing is the element of surprise. People expect these Alert type threads right when there's breaking news; what they DON'T expect is seeing another topic about it 3 weeks later! That's the one that really catches them by surprise. Also, have you noticed that it's impossible to do a breaking news topic on here without it being redundant because it's already been scooped by our local Arnie Pie? So if there's no opportunites in News around here, what does that leave for the up and coming go-getter? ---> the Olds. That's right, I'm your Olds reporter. So, in keeping with that.......

THE HALLOWEEN OF HORROR TIE IN UPDATE IS HERE !!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!