Replies

• joellejd
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    ADD ME :) I play hourly! Joellejd
  • spookychloe
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Just started on a new account today, so low level but will be playing daily!
    Please add me: spookychloe
  • atk1996733
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Active low level player. Tap multiple times a day and need neighbor please add me id is atk1996733
  • 16hlppl80
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi

cleared out Inactive neighbours, please add me

E.A user name: lppl80

Thanks
  • edited October 2015
    Daily player looking for new neighbors. Just cleared all inactive neighbors.

Add me: ptrain2124
  • TOODEADTODIE
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Daily player, add me

TOODEADTODIE
  • Suzannedowli
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Daily player, add me

Suzannedowli
  • moirafry
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Looking for daily players, level 50 and above. I play every hour or so. Add me!
  • Timspork
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Relatively new player but I am playing very regularly and would like more friends to visit.

Please add timspork
  • laroxyy
    9 posts
    edited October 2015
    Add me please daily player level 58.
  • DevilOfTheSea
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    DevilOfTheSea
    Level 58 - Daily player
  • wickedsoda
    6 posts
    edited October 2015
    Daily Player Level 58 add me wickedsoda
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I recently realized that one of my neighbors hasn't played for 29 weeks. Now, I don't know how to count, but that seems like an awful long time for them to be "out da game". Thanks to some of my neighbors (I'm looking at you, Vina!) who stuck with me while I was, uh, incommunicado, I've learned to be more patient about replacing neighbors who might be away from their games/on holiday/at school/drunk/dealing with real life problems/spending time trying to find inner peace/coping with crushing personal demons/in jail (I'm not judging)/busy mastering Muay Thai/all of the above or whatever. But I'm just not getting enough wibbily-wobbilies (in before "They're called formless terrors", I know, I just find the term "wibbily-wobbily" amusing, and plan to use it and it's variations at every possible chance) to suit me. So today is your lucky day. Yes, YOU! To whom did you think I was talking? I want YOU to replace my dead beat neighbor! I want you to visit my town, and bring wibbily-wobbilies. What will you get in return? Not much! I will try to keep my town free of wibbily-wobbilies, and when I save up enough wibbily-wobbilies I will distribute them evenly between my neighbors. I had to destroy my town which in all fairness wasn't designed that well in the first place (designing, like brevity, has never been one of my virtues) in order to start housefarming again (thanks for rolling me back two levels, EA!). To be perfectly frank, my town looks like garbage right now. I hope to have it looking decent again, in the fullness of time, as it was at least twice in the however many years I've been playing. Please don't add me if you're going to stop playing anytime soon, or after the event, or ever for that matter. I will try to be understanding if you are on hiatus (when a certain video game comes out next month, I'm personally probably going to go missing for a while, and if I do just look for me somewhere near Vault 111), but I'm looking for people who plan on playing this game long-term. Please don't ask me to add your significant other/child/parent/sibling/pet goldfish because they, also, need wibbily-wobbilies. If they are unwilling to ask me to add them themselves, they're not going to get any of my wibbily-wobbilies (goldfish CAN type, right?) If you've made it this far, bless you for having the patience of a saint, and please add MusicBooks960 . Users whom I recognize or remember from my previous shenanigans on this forum will be given first consideration, as will creative usernames. Bonus points if you enjoy crappy 80's music (I'm looking at you, Narra! I love your avi!) or really any crappy music and/or have an interesting town. I don't care how big or what level your town is, as long as you intend to visit my town and bring wibbily-wobbilies when you can, and keep your town free of wibbiliy-wobbilies so I can visit your town to give you wibbily-wobbilies. Housefarms welcome! Thank you in advance, MusicBooks960 . *MusicBooks flips over a table, and runs off screaming incoherent gibberish about wibbily-wobbilies*
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Musicbooks!!!!!!

8) 8)
  • MrDom562
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    :mrgreen: Level 58, 13.4K S'mores daily gamer! Looking for some new neighbours.

:twisted: happy Halloween!
  • culp09
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Culp09 daily, hourly, minute, player. ADD ME! Level 58+
  • kayzkip
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    Kayzkip
  • xelena5
    13 posts
    edited October 2015
    Add me: xelena5
  • Dave995
    8 posts
    edited October 2015
    lvl 56 daily player
    pls add Dave995
    Cheers :D
  • URTYK
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Addme please, daily play, level 52

ID: URTYK

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.