EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Update, loads and crashes.....

2Next

Replies

• 85StiG
    60 posts
    edited October 2015
    The latest update did NOT fix the issue on my G4. I have been dealing with this issue since day before 2nd part of event started!!! I was not able to collect any of the last day of event prizes.

EA help rep told me EA is not planning on doing anything to retrieve anything I lost or may lose.

EA rep also told me this 'glitch' would be fixed as soon as the next update came out. That was Tuesday evening. I installed the update, and NOTHING. :? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :cry::cry: :evil: :evil:

same... just had the update. Hoped it would be fixed, but no... no fix for me! :S
  • cebuttrey
    7 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same here, try to load game and it crashes!!!!
  • Allrise-silv
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Same here. I've been trying to load it for the last four hours and it loads only until the Origin account appears and then it crashes. I thought maybe there was a problem because I hadn't installed the last update yet, but after updating, closing the game, restarting my phone, etc. it does not work.
  • 85StiG
    60 posts
    edited October 2015
    it loads all the way until springfield pops up. Instead it turns black for a sec and I'm at my "desktop" of my Ipad again
  • mightymeeps
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Well, I've waited the 24hrs for a patch to be released like the EA rep told me too.....and still can't get in my game.

Not surprised, but still disappointed.
  • gobbledeeg707
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Everything worked fine for me until 4-6 hours ago. Its forcing me to get an update from the app store. The update loads at a snails pace for the first third and then stops. Can't load the update! WTH?
  • ksavage323
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    fine for me but bf started crashing 27 hours ago, right after the update to add the unemployment office back. Again, I'm playing fine but neither of us can get his account past the first screen, so definitely account related.
  • ksavage323
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    85StiG wrote:
    it loads all the way until springfield pops up. Instead it turns black for a sec and I'm at my "desktop" of my Ipad again

same here
  • edited October 2015
    There was a small update this morning and EA you have destroyed my breakfast fun!!
    I was happily tapping away last night, but this morning..... there was a small update, and then CRASH.
    The game loads in, spooky music, the characters are walking around, up pops the screen Item Unlocked, use these Resources to craft extra prizes, Tap, and crash. Reopened, uninstalled, even opened my game on an Android phone, but the same over and over.

So I'm venting on here, as EA has ruined my small amount of joy while I eat my breakfast, before I go off to work.

FIX IT EA....! you have 8hrs. The clock is ticking it better be working before I get home!

Same problem, no solution.
  • Psilocyben
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same exact problem here. Haven't been able to access my town for days now, shortly after Act 2 started.

Game loads fine.. I see movement in my town.. pop up screen for "Item Unlocked! Use these resources to craft extra prizes. Hit ok... App crashes.

Reinstalled the game 10+ times. Tried on different devices, same exact thing every time.
    This is ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.