EA Forums - Banner

PSA - XP Collider

Replies

  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    The chances:

    0.3333
    Duff Brewery
    0.6666
    Frink's Lab
    1
    School Bus

    0.3333
    Aztec Theatre
    0.6666
    Try-N-Save
    1
    Duff Stadium


    soo that's:
    16.67% chance of Brewery, 33.33% chance of Frink's, 50% chance of School Bus
    16.67% chance of Theater, 33.33% chance of T-n-S, and 50% chance of Duff Stadium.

  • jdizzle_711
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Don't forget your krustyland...if you have a stockpile of tickets go ahead and use them buyin trees etc...
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    however, the downside is, I now need almost 6 million to xp up again. And I'm not feeding my bloodmobile donuts back into the machine, so in essence, your next free XP level becomes so high the more you use this that you won't xp up again for a very long time, or until a level update anyway. Did I think that through correctly?

    yeah basicly it becomes a cyclical thing.


    phase one: accumulate lots of cash...
    phase two buy a 24hr xp multiplier for 5 dnuts
    and then as long as you get two cycles of XP upgrades, and the 6 d'nuts from that (2x3) you're one 1 d'nut ahead.
    and every additional bonus leveling up batch of doughnuts is gravy.

    I think that works out better than old fashioned XP farming which took spending lots more $$ on more ambulances in order to level up once and get 3 dnuts.
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    john skype lol

    LPN Trying to work
    LOL
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    $7 million spent for 21 donuts. Not too shabby plus I still have $33 million in the bank.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    This + Wailing Walls really opens up a lot of possibilities. Bonus XP stops going up at 10 million, I think.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    Bonus XP stops going up at 10 million, I think.
    i can confirm this^^
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    trying to work, while on ea forum, THE DOCTOR LIES. CONFIRMED
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Don't forget your krustyland...if you have a stockpile of tickets go ahead and use them buyin trees etc...

    good call! I always forget my Krustyland haha, poor guy :(
  • noseynana
    8 posts
    edited October 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    and the bonus days in the fink deal just get tacked on, you cant choose when to activate them.

    Thanks for this. My husband's on break from the game & was debating..more for the extra goodies..no sense in buying it then...0 times 5 equals 0 :wink:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm disappointed there is not the option to use game cash. With 234,605,089 in game cash, I wish EA would have the option to spend it. Be nice to exchange for KL tickets also.

    An option to spent excess game cash would be nice, as I'm sure that there are already billionaires with game cash.

    Buy a Bloodmobile and see how much it adds to your XP bar. Level up twice and you have essentially exchanged ingame cash for donuts.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    If I am understanding this right. Amongst the bundle are two premium mystery box deals . One box will contain Duff, Frink, or School Bus. The other containing the other three. So if one has all three items from one of the two boxes then the deal is unavailable.

    I have completed the mypad task buy no bundle for me. I do not have the Brewery but I do have all the other items - which means I can not receive anything new from the second box.

    That would explain why I am not seeing the bundle.

    Of the six items being offered, I only have Fink and Otto... and I'm still not getting the offer. I think it might be that you have to have none of the listed premium items at all. Not that you have a whole box's worth, but really that you have none of them.

    Pretty sure this offer, which is extremely good, is aimed at converting people who have never bought to buy.
  • 4junk3000
    6371 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    TIP FOR TODAY ONLY!!

    if you don't plan to recharge, remember to:

    1. Set all of today's tasks to end before the collider timer reaches zero.
    2. Set an alarm to check back into your game at least 15 minutes before timer reaches zero!
    G1WzAK8.jpg
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm disappointed there is not the option to use game cash. With 234,605,089 in game cash, I wish EA would have the option to spend it. Be nice to exchange for KL tickets also.

    An option to spent excess game cash would be nice, as I'm sure that there are already billionaires with game cash.

    You can buy and sell the Zirconia repeatedly and level up. Because of the 24hour 5x XP boost, it gives you a ton of XP and many donuts from levelling up! :D
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    Pretty sure this offer is aimed at converting people who have never bought to buy.

    It's about converting virgins. many freemium players will be so happy with this they'll snatch it up, then rush home to have sex with their wives. It's only later, deep in the night, when they'll wake up in a cold sweat and realize what they've done----they've allowed themselves to be knocked up by EA and turned into "customers." Scary Halloween Transformation, batman!

    It's fair. We just don't like it is all. I mean this is usual behavior for businesses. There's always a Cable TV deal for first time customers that makes me green with envy because I'm locked out of it. Etc.

    And the collider is powered by donuts so that easy button isn't coming for free. They just want to create a passing lane for fools who need to get to top level faster than Jim.
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    however, the downside is, I now need almost 6 million to xp up again. And I'm not feeding my bloodmobile donuts back into the machine, so in essence, your next free XP level becomes so high the more you use this that you won't xp up again for a very long time, or until a level update anyway. Did I think that through correctly?

    yeah basicly it becomes a cyclical thing.


    phase one: accumulate lots of cash...
    phase two buy a 24hr xp multiplier for 5 dnuts
    and then as long as you get two cycles of XP upgrades, and the 6 d'nuts from that (2x3) you're one 1 d'nut ahead.
    and every additional bonus leveling up batch of doughnuts is gravy.

    I think that works out better than old fashioned XP farming which took spending lots more $$ on more ambulances in order to level up once and get 3 dnuts.

    Thank you for your input!
    :-)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    Pretty sure this offer is aimed at converting people who have never bought to buy.

    It's about converting virgins. many freemium players will be so happy with this

    Technically, not virgins, just people who luckily never bought any of the six items. Some players may have bought donuts and bought all sorts of characters and buildings but luckily never bought those six items. They get a bundle offer. Meanwhile, someone who has saved their in-game donuts and has only purchased one item in their life (say the school bus) may not get the offer.

    Myself, I bought the school bus and stadium when they were on sale months ago. So I lose out. Oh well.

    Ideally they would have had different bundles for different people depending on what they already had.
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    With my multiplier and the machine I get 3 donuts (the max 10 mil exp) every 11-12 bloodmobiles. It was like 5-5.1 mil game $ for 12 donuts, which is great cause I just hoarded around 150 mil game $. It is really profitable if I just buy it for 24h every time I have more than 100 mil to spare. Already got 100 donuts and still farming...
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I haven't a clue what is going on with all of this. I am just glad that nobody has dragged Base Multipliers into all of this for once. :roll:

    Edit: I spoke too soon. Again. :roll:
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I bought all of those except the Try-and-Save during Tapball. I made my own Frink deal.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.