EA Forums - Banner

Am I the only one?

From what you said I would guess that you have the original kwikemart in storage try taking them all out and see which one the skin goes on, you can then re store the others.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I spoke to my dear friend who has insider EA knowledge and he confirmed that you are the one only tapper with this issue, he later remarked...happy tapping!
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I have multiple Kwikemarts, but only 1 comes with skin.

Suggest you take all out from your inventory... One of them must be the original (with skin), while the others are "frenchiees" (without skin).
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited October 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I spoke to my dear friend who has insider EA knowledge and he confirmed that you are the one only tapper with this issue, he later remarked...happy tapping!

Thanks for the insider info!

I took all of them out of my inventory but still no luck. If I click "go" next to the quest, it still opens my inventory but doesn't take me to any kwikemarts. If I click the Halloween menu, it says "building not available". I'm so confused!! :? :(

image.jpg
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Xarone wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

Thanks for the insider info!

I took all of them out of my inventory but still no luck. If I click "go" next to the quest, it still opens my inventory but doesn't take me to any kwikemarts. If I click the Halloween menu, it says "building not available". I'm so confused!! :? :(

image.jpg
    try building a new one^^
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited October 2015
    I tried building a new one, I tried putting them all in inventory and force closing reopening taking out of inventory and still nothing is working. Anyone have any other ideas? :?:

This is what it looks like when I store all kwikemarts in inventory:

image.jpg
  • devilhunt1449
    3614 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Just a pure guess but looking at the picture of the storage you have 2 lots of kwik e marts, 1 with a single building and 1 with 6 buildings I'd guess from that the single one is the original kwik e mart try that one other than that I'd suspect that it's a contact EA support job for you as i seem to remember that in the past it was possible to sell the original building so maybe that's the issue.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    you could try to sell all the kwik-e-marts and then you will now which is the original
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    If nothing else works, you can try selling all of them and then buying a new one. That worked for me anyway.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited October 2015
    Xarone wrote:
    I tried building a new one, I tried putting them all in inventory and force closing reopening taking out of inventory and still nothing is working. Anyone have any other ideas? :?:

This is what it looks like when I store all kwikemarts in inventory:

image.jpg
    If you click on the i in the blue circle, you will see from which level they originate. Most likely the left one is the original one from level 5(?), becauese there's only one and the others, to the right, are the 'franchise buildings' from level 12.

Perhaps you need to sell those in order for your game to 'reset'.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You can also try going to the character submenu to get the original out of your inventory. Apu will come with the original. Or you can try storing Apu to find out which one is the original.

Worst case as others have said is to sell all of them and repurchase one that will come with Apu.
  • yasj_84
    328 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Try put all kwik e mart in town
    Then put apu in inventory ( he will locked with the building )
    Then sell all the kwik mart in town
    Then put apu again in town
    Maybe it will fix
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Mine was glitched for several days and then suddenly the skin was in the inventory.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!