EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Horror Pt. 2 not working

purpplanet wrote:
I have a task to have adults gather at the Simpsons house but I can't send anyone there. Doesn't show who to send and I went through all the adults and don't see anywhere for them to start the task.
You send Grandpa, Homer, Kirk, Luann and Marge on the quest via the Simpsons house. :D

Replies

• gravytooth
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    I also have this problem. A week ago my game crashed after completing Springfield Horror Pt. 1. I couldn't log back in for a week (game kept crashing at the Tap page). It finally worked today (multiple uninstall/restart on iphone OS9). The problem is that the game won't make Everscream Terrors available to place, which is needed for this Springfield Horror Pt. 2. I'm still generating gummies with the kids at the campfire. I've searched through the forums and not found any other mention of this glitch. I'm about to give up on this game.
  • mhryals
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    gravytooth wrote:
    I also have this problem. A week ago my game crashed after completing Springfield Horror Pt. 1. I couldn't log back in for a week (game kept crashing at the Tap page). It finally worked today (multiple uninstall/restart on iphone OS9). The problem is that the game won't make Everscream Terrors available to place, which is needed for this Springfield Horror Pt. 2. I'm still generating gummies with the kids at the campfire. I've searched through the forums and not found any other mention of this glitch. I'm about to give up on this game.

I'm having this same exact issue, it started the same way yours did too. Game wouldn't load at tap screen, I had finished the Springfield horror pt 1 but now that it's working I don't have the Everscream skin, can't progress. It's so frustrating because I've waited all year for this event and have had nothing but issues. I was on track for the prizes, now I know I won't get them.

I have combed the Internet about this issue too, couldn't find anything until now. It makes it slightly less annoying knowing that I'm not the only one though.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • heffoooo
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same issue also. Nothing i try will get them to gather at the Simpson house. Cant progress any further until this is fixed
  • raao2224
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Same issue here. I finished part 1, but I can't continue with part 2. Every time I click to start part 2 nothing happen. Please help!
  • clooless2000
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You have to click the Simpson House, and then make certain the house is in the Halloween skin. Scroll down a bit until the names start to show, and click the names. This will bring the people to the house. After they earn their awards, the character will be free to go as usual.

To make the character return to the Simpson Halloween house again, you have to again, click the Simpson Halloween house. Clicking the character will not offer the option of going to the house, it HAS to be done at the Simpson Halloween house.
  • purpplanet
    4 posts
    edited October 2015
    Yeah, that must be the problem. There is no Halloween skin available, on my account anyhow, for the Simpsons house. It only shows the Christmas one.
  • mhryals
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    Has this resolved for anyone yet? I've got a case with EA but I haven't heard anything from them yet. It's so frustrating because I've been looking forward to this event all year and I'm missing out on it.
  • KaDestroyer
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same problem, any solution post here for us
  • dhunpael
    21 posts
    edited October 2015
    The problem still exists, i have the same...
    Now trying to reach EA but their live support is not up :(
  • cebuttrey
    7 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same issue here, shop keepers challenge says i can not complete todays challenge because
    i have not completed "The Springfield Horror Pt 2", everytime i click on it, it gives me nobody to select
    HELP EA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cherylg678
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    I also have the same issue and contacted ea for help only to be told- again!- to restart my phone and reinstall app. I have reinstalled the app several times with no change. Very frustrating.
  • KaschkoNYC
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same problem here. New skin for Simpson house did never show up. Adults cannot do anything. Before I had almost a week in which I couldn't log in.
    Really need help with that bug but a it feels like nobody cares really...

KaschkoNYC
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.