EA Forums - Banner

What's with the Pond?

I believe it's a tie-in to Sunday's Simpsons THOH episode. Same thing for Bob's House.
Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph

Replies

  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Oh cool, good to know! I kinda hope the donut thing isn't permanent because I'd really like to store it. I know I can store it regardless, but, you know, free donuts...
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • devilhunt1449
    3659 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You only get 3 donuts from the pond then it's just decorative.

    Edit spelling.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I put it with kamp krusty and the tents looks good there
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Since it's called "Ancient", then I suppose it's the pond from which the Elder God rises.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • deirdre2361
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    That would be cool to see the Elder God rise out of the pond. That makes it worth it.

    12042858_978059682232821_6425063271794897055_n.jpg?oh=6e806d3d914f2758435b079350ad1267&oe=56CEF421

    (French artist Pez)
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited October 2015
    Its just a decoration. Kind of disappointing compared to the old Halloween tie ins. I guess that's why they gave us the three doughnuts.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11573 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    orionsbell wrote:
    Since it's called "Ancient", then I suppose it's the pond from which the Elder God rises.
    nope that's where Homerzilla appears in the show. Elder God M'nthster does not appear there. Chtulu doesn't appear in the THOH episode.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    orionsbell wrote:
    Since it's called "Ancient", then I suppose it's the pond from which the Elder God rises.

    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    wow if it's just decorative that's a bummer... I thought for some reason it was kind of a random d'nut generator if you sent homer there (like there was some % chance it would generate a doughnut if you sent homer on the task at the pond)... if that's not the case then it'll probably go in storage as soon as I need the acreage freed up.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    wow if it's just decorative that's a bummer... I thought for some reason it was kind of a random d'nut generator if you sent homer there (like there was some % chance it would generate a doughnut if you sent homer on the task at the pond)... if that's not the case then it'll probably go in storage as soon as I need the acreage freed up.

    I am generally a kind person, but your avatar makes me sick to my stomach.

    Love,
    Cubs Fans
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    miraclemet wrote:
    wow if it's just decorative that's a bummer... I thought for some reason it was kind of a random d'nut generator if you sent homer there (like there was some % chance it would generate a doughnut if you sent homer on the task at the pond)... if that's not the case then it'll probably go in storage as soon as I need the acreage freed up.

    I am generally a kind person, but your avatar makes me sick to my stomach.

    Love,
    Cubs Fans

    does this feel familiar?

    tsto-level-29-agnes-sweep-up.jpg
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    You only get 3 donuts from the pond then it's just decorative.
    Awesome, thanks! Away to storage it goes!

    It does look nice, but I have absolutely no need or room for it.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • ZennGlenn
    1746 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yup... TV teaser looked plenty awesome :mrgreen:











    ....Spoiler Image:


    (Scroll right)




    2015-10-25%2014.49.34_zpszx2uyw4n.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-25-15-11-22-1_zpstqeqmwo7.png
  • Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Wonder if we are going to get homerzilla. Anyone know yet?
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    no ducks?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LPNintendoITA
    11573 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Katie7617 wrote:
    Wonder if we are going to get homerzilla. Anyone know yet?
    no HZ
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    We are ducks.. And ducks fly together.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    orionsbell wrote:
    Since it's called "Ancient", then I suppose it's the pond from which the Elder God rises.
    nope that's where Homerzilla appears in the show. Elder God M'nthster does not appear there. Chtulu doesn't appear in the THOH episode.
    In the show, he comes out of the ocean, not this pond. Not a very good tie-in.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Rosshk wrote:
    orionsbell wrote:
    Since it's called "Ancient", then I suppose it's the pond from which the Elder God rises.
    nope that's where Homerzilla appears in the show. Elder God M'nthster does not appear there. Chtulu doesn't appear in the THOH episode.
    In the show, he comes out of the ocean, not this pond. Not a very good tie-in.
    but ape threw donuts in a pond didnt he? was pretty distracted tbh ;/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.