EA Forums - Banner

Shopkeeper's Challenge, Day 1, Squish Bunnies

Same issue here. If you click on "do it" it takes you to the campfire so I'm now "telling a scary bunny story" in case you have to actually do that first. Not sure if it will work. Have now squished 123 and not even one registers.

Replies

• robcarrnz
    11 posts
    edited October 2015
    I had this same problem. It is mislabeled you need to squish skeletons.
  • jerry4278
    102 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I've did that and I am now on my second run of telling scary stories with Milhouse. Somehow, I don't think that is going to work.
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Same problem here! I will try the skeleton solution as suggested.
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It's true - squish skeletons instead :-)
  • hammrsgl
    10 posts
    edited October 2015
    Thanks so much guys, much appreciated. Maybe auto carrot was having the last laugh at LPN? Roflmao
  • MadMuso
    9 posts
    edited October 2015
    Thanks so much for this forum!
    I have sent Milhouse to tell scary stories 3 times now and squished so many bunnies that my fingers hurt!
    But it still tells me that I have squished none! :shock:
    I'll go make some skeletons now and hopefully all will be fixed!
    I want those donuts! :lol:
  • Shwags18
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    I am having the same issue, I have smashed close to 100 of these and my total states 11 of 30.
  • AetherRC
    2 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same issue... guess I'm waiting 4 hours to try the solution suggested.... very irritating
  • ryanofstoke
    3 posts
    edited October 2015
    Glad I found this , I'll try the skeletons too.
    Squished Bunnies all day and nothing :-(

BTW, got room for a few friends! Daily player :)
  • PlessersM82
    5 posts
    edited October 2015
    I've tried it like 3 times. next time I will let Bart tell a story :D
  • AKEMICHAN01
    10 posts
    edited October 2015
    I am also having issues. Squished a bunch of bunnies and it is not registering that I've squished any. Will you please fix this?

Akemichan01

Just squished a bunch more bunnies and it now says I have only squished 12. Will you please fix this?

It's the end of the day and I have squished more than 30 bunnies and it still says I have only 12 bunnies. Will you please fix this? I would really like to make sure I can finish all the daily tasks and earn the 20 donuts.

It's the next day and now I've squished skeletons and it still says I've only squished 12. Will you please fix this so I can finish yesterday's challange?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • robinhall5
    3 posts
    edited October 2015
    Same problem. Wish they would either fix it to say skeletons, or allow us to count the bunnies. Very frustrating!
  • william1657
    33 posts
    edited October 2015
    I have the same problem.

I tried squishing 200+ bunnies in my town.
    I tried squishing 3 bunnies in other towns.
    If I hadn't come here I would have squished another few hundred bunnies and never progressed to skeletons.

Please fix this.
  • rachelp5005
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for pointing out the problem, hopefully now I can do day 1
  • doubleosix
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    okay, I was having the same issues. Thanks
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    hammrsgl wrote:
    Thanks so much guys, much appreciated. Maybe auto carrot was having the last laugh at LPN? Roflmao

Lol! That's what had us all so confused. LPN's chart always said "skeletons" so we had his advance info and were ready to go with skeletons, and had skeletons spawning for neighbors ... then saw the popup screen said "bunnies". By the time my challenge started at 8AM here in California,, the Mystery had been solved in the forum. :)
  • aleshiaxx
    4 posts
    edited October 2015
    I hope they make up for this. I spent all day squishing bunnies and now as I'm about to go to bed I find out its skeletons. Too late to spawn and squish 30.
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    aleshiaxx wrote:
    I hope they make up for this. I spent all day squishing bunnies and now as I'm about to go to bed I find out its skeletons. Too late to spawn and squish 30.

Thank goodness we have seven days to finish these weekly challenges. The first week, I was able to finish all five challenges at once in one of my side towns. Started late on the 5th day and luckily we can do them in any order as long as we finish all five in the seven day period.

Tomorrow they add thesecond challenge, which is "have fun with cameras (x5) " ... That's a four-hour task, and I have three characters to do that ... So 2 rounds and they're done. And, again, I have until the end of this challenge week to finish that.

If you want to see a chart of all the daily challenges through all five weeks, the chart is at this link. I'm not sure if the link will "work" right ... But you can copy/paste into your address bar.

forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10366735.page
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.