EA Forums - Banner

Popsicle Skyscraper

Replies

  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    vkUInPPl.jpg
    Elevator 1 Mill.
    vZta8gyl.jpg
    Pop Tower 2 Mill

    Oh I guess I could have done that :oops: thank you though!! :mrgreen:
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    the-simpsons-escalator-to-nowhere.jpg
    Marge: And that was the only folly the people of Springfield ever took on... Except for the Popsicle stick skyscraper, and that 50 ft magnifying glass, and the escalator to nowhere.
    [people yelping as they fall off of the escalator]
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited January 2013
    97 friends and not a single one updated yet!!

    Bought both the skyscraper and escalator. Really glad I'd done the friends bonus. Still have $3m left.
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just bought the escalator - that thing is huge!!
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    So I'm never going to get these, I mean I have 52 friends but not many of them are premium. Plus I only have 150 thousand with the grove to build. I'll never reach these amounts with monthly updates. I just hope Ralph appears soon, who is the new character, never seen her before?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zoephoto wrote:
    Just bought the escalator - that thing is huge!!

    That's what she said.

    C'mon really? You opened the door. Like I'm NOT going to walk in?
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    What is the friend bonus anyway? Is it when you back in and out in a prenium town?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    What is the friend bonus anyway? Is it when you back in and out in a prenium town?

    Mid way down on Page 2. I explain it all.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    the-simpsons-escalator-to-nowhere.jpg
    Marge: And that was the only folly the people of Springfield ever took on... Except for the Popsicle stick skyscraper, and that 50 ft magnifying glass, and the escalator to nowhere.
    [people yelping as they fall off of the escalator]

    All of these items were in the Monorail episode. Makes me wonder if EA is working on how to incorporate the monorail. :thumbup:
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Everything looks so foreign. I'm going to need a day or two to get familiar with the green again.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Everything looks so foreign. I'm going to need a day or two to get familiar with the green again.

    I know. I didn't even recognize my own town.

    Hello old friend.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    bump
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't remember this ever happening before. When have we ever been unable to visit a friend because he or she has not updated? I have friends who are only on level 10 or 17 and they ain't done nothing with their towns in ages, but I visited them throughout the Christmas update. This is some kind of glitch.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    childeharr wrote:
    I don't remember this ever happening before. When have we ever been unable to visit a friend because he or she has not updated? I have friends who are only on level 10 or 17 and they ain't done nothing with their towns in ages, but I visited them throughout the Christmas update. This is some kind of glitch.

    Quite the opposite. This is the cure for the glitch.

    More info: Page 2, of this thread, mid way down.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    e7qPpFF.jpg
    via...via..someone. NOT ME.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    e7qPpFF.jpg
    via...via..someone. NOT ME.

    wait a second.. i recognize this town!!!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    $2,000,000
    Solid solution to the friend glitch.
    Well played TSTO.

    Better than a monorail. Or is it?

    I'll let you know in 71 hours, 18 minutes.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    RSommons wrote:
    $2,000,000
    Solid solution to the friend glitch.
    Well played TSTO.

    Better than a monorail. Or is it?

    I'll let you know in 71 hours, 18 minutes.

    waiting for this??

    f5b744f6eed1231d7f8fd1bcdac8831d.jpg
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    RSommons wrote:
    $2,000,000
    Solid solution to the friend glitch.
    Well played TSTO.

    Better than a monorail. Or is it?

    I'll let you know in 71 hours, 18 minutes.

    waiting for this??
    LYmZ6ml.jpg

    I prefer this.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Are you guys sure on that? Escalator to Nowhere seems to be ten million for me. I can go and look at that again but it looks like it's ten million in my town.

    Yeah, I'm staring at it now. 6 zeros. I counted 3 times. LOL.

    The hard way.

    I just started building and figured the difference in what I had and have. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!