EA Forums - Banner

To Long...??

Hi, I'm getting bored with playing Tapped Out. And the reason is..the game is drugged out to long. Anyone else feel this way ?? It seems to just go on and on... Maybe I just need to take s short break, till at least the Christmas event. Lol.
8)

I'm sorry that your game seems to be suffering from a narcotic addiction maybe try playing another different game while tapped out is in rehab.

Sorry just joking, if you are getting bored of the game then take a break from it but do remember to check in frequently or you might miss out on an item that you have been waiting for.

Replies

• susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm not bored of the game, but i'm bit bored of the halloween event, it seems to have been a LONG event.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Tapped Out is not drugged. Shame on you for making wild accusations!
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I think the events in general are too long. 10-20 days would be enough, in my opinion.
  • johncolombo
    11596 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    drugged out? I must be missing something.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    It's not necessarily the length of the event that bugs me; it's the late start. EA should start them earlier so we're not still tapping Halloween monsters two weeks into November or capturing Santa's elves in mid-January. It's stupid.

By time time a holiday has passed on the calendar I'm beyond sick and tired of it in general, and don't want to be reminded of it in a game.
  • Sisdog
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This is the first event that when arriving the 3rd act my reaction was Ehh. I got the Zombie buggy now I don't care. Not even trying. I have a Giant angry Pumpkin from last year don't need a flying angry pumpkin that I will put in storage until next Halloween.
  • alealeale73
    96 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    EvaMohlin wrote:
    I think the events in general are too long. 10-20 days would be enough, in my opinion.
    I agree with you.
    Personally I also think that there are too many events and so just few days after the end of one a new one is starting.
    Making them shorter should relieve that feeling.
  • senorlizard
    10 posts
    edited November 2015
    I'd even go so far as to say the event is TOO long. :lol:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Sisdog wrote:
    This is the first event that when arriving the 3rd act my reaction was Ehh. I got the Zombie buggy now I don't care. Not even trying. I have a Giant angry Pumpkin from last year don't need a flying angry pumpkin that I will put in storage until next Halloween.

Yeah, the prizes this event are not even worth the effort. I'm only playing for the weekly free donuts this event. :lol:
  • trojanchick
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Agree that Halloween is way too long. We should have some time to focus on thanksgiving and fall before Christmas hits.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi, I'm getting bored with playing Tapped Out. And the reason is..the game is drugged out to long. Anyone else feel this way ?? It seems to just go on and on... Maybe I just need to take s short break, till at least the Christmas event. Lol.
    8)

I'm sorry that your game seems to be suffering from a narcotic addiction maybe try playing another different game while tapped out is in rehab.

Sorry just joking, if you are getting bored of the game then take a break from it but do remember to check in frequently or you might miss out on an item that you have been waiting for.

:lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Maybe I just need to take s short break, till at least the Christmas event. Lol.
    8)
    We've got to get through Thanksgiving yet :twisted:
  • Asuka2222
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    We've got to get through Thanksgiving yet :twisted:

Which will most likely be chase/tap on Turkeys, resource will be Cranberries, craft a dinner table/decorations like the Stone Cutters event. :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.