EA Forums - Banner

Missed out on 20 donuts because of 6 bunnies

Screenshot_2015-11-09-05-48-27_zpsrfwh1cxf.png

This is upsetting. For the past 3 days, no bunnies would spawn out of the brown houses. I went to all my neighbors, and found no bunnies.

So how exactly do I upgrade the fireplace or do these weekly shopkeeper's task when the game isn't working properly.

What a big letdown!

This won't help you now, but maybe it'll help you or someone this week...

My solution was to ONLY send the kids who produced bunnies. When I sent all the kids, half of the nightmares that should have spawned didn't - I assume due to a limit of nightmares. But when I sent just the kids who earned bunnies - boom, all the bunnies showed up.

Replies

• ImYourSaviour
    6 posts
    edited November 2015
    Thanks I read TSTO addicts, and did what they said, which was to group the kids I have that spawn a certain nightmare to 1 brown house. The others to another house, etc.

I waited patiently for 4 hours for the bunny house then I tapped when it was finished, and NO bunnies were spawn. Just XP. I thought ah must be a glitch so I tried again and again yesterday because the weekly challenge time was running out and still no bunnies were spawned. I even woke up early today prior to the event ending and still no BUNNIES.

• wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I think you need to un-install and re-install your game...

While you're waiting (assuming you have a some other device you can get on the Internet with) you could read this thread:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10376027.page

It won't help you with last week's challenges, but it might help with this week's.

Oh, and upgrading the Campfire is NOT one of this week's Challenges.
  • ImYourSaviour
    6 posts
    edited November 2015
    Thanks and yes I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled also thinking this was some glitch. It didn't help! I was on a mission the past 3 days to find BUNNIES. I read that link thread you posted yesterday as I was researching several other forum topics here, TSTO addicts blog, reddit, etc. The general consensus I got was that this is a known problem happening to a lot of people.

I have 5 kids that can spawn bunnies and started this job in one brown house. I didn't even bother sending any of the other characters on jobs because I wanted those donuts and nothing worked. The job would finish, I tapped on the icon, and only XP was given. No starspwan, no bunnies!

Of course I am venting today because I felt cheated by EA. I am not even going to try this week cause I know I will be at 99 skeletons with 6 days left and not one skeleton will spawn the remaining time. I rather avoid the frustration.
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Of course I am venting today because I felt cheated by EA. I am not even going to try this week cause I know I will be at 99 skeletons with 6 days left and not one skeleton will spawn the remaining time. I rather avoid the frustration.
    Why wouldn't you at least try? This week you only need 30 skeletons. It should be easy to do just using the kids task at the brown house.
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Edit.. double post
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    hate to say it, but you could've probably rushed tasks for 6 donuts to get the 20 bonus ones.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    in the future you prob couldve rushed the task for 6 donuts to get your 20 bonus donuts
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    What I found was that the nightmares would only spawned near this one particular brown house (the western most, although this could be just a coincidence). So if you have multiple brown houses, make sure to check around each for the spawning nightmares (or wait in one spot for them to come to you).
  • jerry4278
    102 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Don't feel bad, I am going to lose out on 20 donuts this week because of 7 skeletons. They are not spawning from the brown house and to top it off, I just completed Daily challenge 2, defeat the M'nthster at the sunken temple and got nothing. The Shopkeeper's Challenge for this week is F*****d. Because this problem seems to be happening to a lot of players, and staff are unwilling at this point to fix it, I think they should just give all the players 20 donuts free for this week.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I feel ya, iam going to fail the last one all because I can't spawn the 30 skeletons. It's ****, spawns everything but them. Just did a collect now and didn't get any in my town even though Bart and database did the task. Ive got the 20 donuts every week so far but I'll miss this lot through no fault of my own.
  • jm-85-to
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Act 3 is a joke. You can't make any progress because of all the glitches
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.