EA Forums - Banner

So, obviously this is the worst of the Halloween events but....

Prev1
I enjoyed the storyline. It was great

The only part I was letdown by was the lack of no new playable characters being added for this event. Only 1 NPC & a bunch of skins.

I'm still hoping we get the House of Evil Shopkeeper by the end of this. His image is already on the Evil Shopkeeper's Challenges screen as well as having 2 soundbites of his voice in the *files*. So here's hoping.

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    My opinion, this event has been the worst I've seen as far as new content offered.
  • TriplicateGirl
    64 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I also think this is the worst. Easter was terrible, but at least I got a couple cool things.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited November 2015

The only part I was letdown by was the lack of no new playable characters being added for this event. Only 1 NPC & a bunch of skins.

I'm still hoping we get the House of Evil Shopkeeper by the end of this. His image is already on the Evil Shopkeeper's Challenges screen as well as having 2 soundbites of his voice in the *files*. So here's hoping.

New characters would have been nice.

On the plus side there's been lots of free donuts and craftable items with multipliers. Mine has gone from about 160% to about 212% since the event started. How many donuts would that have taken?
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    My opinion, this event has been the worst I've seen as far as new content offered.

Agreed. It was probably amazing for newer players, though.
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yeah it's bad
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2015

New characters would have been nice.

On the plus side there's been lots of free donuts and craftable items with multipliers. Mine has gone from about 160% to about 212% since the event started. How many donuts would that have taken?

For me, the craftable wailing walls is the ONLY part of this event that I like. Long time players found very little new content, and I sincerely hope that doesn't carry over to whatever is being planned for Christmas (or Hanukkah--nudge nudge, wink wink).
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    just awful. A five year old could have come up with something better. Maybe EA should start hiring 5 year olds!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Event isnt as coherent as previous ones, but ive gone from 160 to 300 in bonus due to craftables and the tennis court bug.... :mrgreen:
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I... really like this event.

Maybe it appeals more to Freemium players than Premium ones, I don't know, but enjoying it.

Granted, if we didn't have the Wailing Walls or Spooky Walls, I would be less enthusiastic, but with those two I'm cashing in as much as I can and playing hardcore.
  • LovelyKore
    85 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    The only part of this event that bothered me was the campfire fighting.. I'm not allowed to always have my tablet at work SO before they started that I was on track to complete this..(freemium player AKA Donut Horder) and now I know I'm not going to make it.
    :( :x
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity upon me
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Potentially good storyline but I don't think EA have made the best of it. Gameplay is confusing, not enough in-game dialogue or instruction, glitches, incorrect info, weird timing on release of premium characters. Main bonus is the wailing walls, otherwise kinda so-so.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This was the worst event ever. I'm dreading what they've got planned for Christmas.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This was the worst event ever. I'm dreading what they've got planned for Christmas.
    At this point might as well bring back the wheel with the same prizes offered last year.

:twisted:
  • Johnny2bd
    679 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    I... really like this event.

Maybe it appeals more to Freemium players than Premium ones, I don't know, but enjoying it.

Granted, if we didn't have the Wailing Walls or Spooky Walls, I would be less enthusiastic, but with those two I'm cashing in as much as I can and playing hardcore.

I'm loving the wailing walls, but overall - I liked the monorail event much more than this one. Lots of new buildings and characters in that one. I don't think this one was just a let down compared to other Halloweens, I think it was pretty much just a let down. Overpriced skins with two tasks...whatever.
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited November 2015

agreed.... it's nice to have an event that doesn't require you to log in a dozen times a day just to keep up with the tasks/goals (heck, I had a full week in act 2 when I could only log on once a day and still got everything with time to spare).

other than no new characters, I like how this one went.
  • johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2015
    comme ci, comme ca
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Not a bad event, it's
    not one of the best thoh events
    Overall I enjoyed this event can't wait for the Xmas event
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Other than the lack of a new playable character and no return for Booberella I'm pretty happy with the event since I got to pick up a number of past Halloween skins/items I really wanted. I do feel bad for the really long time players who didn't get all that much out of the event.
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Not a bad event, it's
    not one of the best thoh events
    Overall I enjoyed this event can't wait for the Xmas event

SONARX2_icon.jpg

This has been a great event.

Compared to previous, please tell me which events previously allowed you to increase your multiplier by, what I've added about 100% by now?

And of THOSE events, which offered 20 FREE DONUTS each week??

I could list many other reasons why this event is one of the best they've EVER had,
    But I'm really tired of repeating myself to people with their minds made up to only see negatives. I can see what's "obvious".

The two reasons above ALONE are enough to say this event was great. But im having fun, not in a rush to end, and looking forward to L59 and Xmas. Game satisfaction = high

Too bad for those who can't feel this way. Queue sad trombone!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Asuka2222
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    We did get the XP Collider, Level 59 and Wailing Walls.

I think the XP Collider is of most use for Level 58 (Now 59) players, mainly because we hit the point where you don't really care about leveling up as it's in the millions, with a $10million limit.

Easy Donuts for us when a new level is release :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!