EA Forums - Banner

M'nthster not going to temple:(

Other have that issue where the screen stays red, you can collect as many candy apples as you like, but can not get out of it.

No idea if they got got it fixed.

It's in one of the threads in this forum somewhere.

Replies

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Okay thanks.
    My glitch sounds a bit different....i can get out if the red screen and I get the candy apples, but mnthster just stays at the campfire all the time instead of going to the temple. I dont get the star spawning either.
    I hope it might work after the latest round of fighting...fingers crossed.
  • Samaranth01
    2183 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    There's a timer on M'nthster for 15 or 16 hours. If this runs out before you finish fighting him he will return to full strength and remain at the campfire. This happened to me once and what you described sounds similar.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This happened to me. The next round it was fine. Sorry, no magic solution. Hope it goes back to the temple next time!
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    You guys need to make sure that you are defeating his entire life bar at the top of the window when you tap on him there are a bunch of tentacles this is his health bar you need to keep sending the kids to fight him until all the tentacles are gone once his health bar is gone he will then jump over to the temple you need to tap him 10 more times he then will disappear for 12 hours in 12 hours he will return you'll tap him 10 more times he then will jump back to the campfire. Rinse and repeat
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Do we have 2 keep fighting m'nster after we got the last prize or does it affect the questline or something??????
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I had realised we needed to defeat Mnthster at the campfire to deplete his bar and I had done that.
    The reason I think it glitched was because the sunken temple didnt disappear from the water like usual. It remained while they fought at the campfire.
    Anyway apparentky I have had another glitch...which fixed the problem.
    The kids were still fighting him at the fire, there was another 7 hours to go. I suddenly got the pop up about completing the daily challenge and its completed.
    Very odd.
    Dont know the answer to your question hudd24.....hope someone does.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.