EA Forums - Banner

New patch up: Spawn of correct nightmares fixed

2Next

Replies

• ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited November 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    why are you expecting skeletons from the campfire?
    star spawn doesnt drop candy apples

I thought the same thing, but maybe when he asked "should the star spawn be dropping candy apples" he meant that he saw candy apples and wondered why ... I got six candy apples from six star spawn today. They were star spawn coming directly out of the campfire area ... I thought maybe EA decided to make it easier to get to the final prize, but then I got regular crafting materials from the rest of the star spawn.

Maybe that's what he meant?

I get one candy Apple about every 30 or so spawns I think it is just a random as it seems to happen pretty in about that frame.
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:
    why are you expecting skeletons from the campfire?
    star spawn doesnt drop candy apples

I thought the same thing, but maybe when he asked "should the star spawn be dropping candy apples" he meant that he saw candy apples and wondered why ... I got six candy apples from six star spawn today. They were star spawn coming directly out of the campfire area ... I thought maybe EA decided to make it easier to get to the final prize, but then I got regular crafting materials from the rest of the star spawn.

Maybe that's what he meant?

I get one candy Apple about every 30 or so spawns I think it is just a random as it seems to happen pretty in about that frame.

maybe it's just a random nightmare that's covered up by the star spawn? From time to time, I've seen bunnies and snakes almost covered by a star spawn, so when I tap the SS, it pops up an apple as well as the ears/brains/etc... makes it look like the SS gave the apple, but it was just the nightmare underneath it.

• Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I got 0 zombie spawns from my zombie jobs this morning. Nothing.
    I tapped 18 in neighbor towns and in only counted 9 of them. I don't think it's fixed.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    C0rgano wrote:
    maybe it's just a random nightmare that's covered up by the star spawn? From time to time, I've seen bunnies and snakes almost covered by a star spawn, so when I tap the SS, it pops up an apple as well as the ears/brains/etc... makes it look like the SS gave the apple, but it was just the nightmare underneath it.
    I've been getting Candy Apples from Starspawn as well. And no, there are no Nightmares in my town when it happens. It's just every now and then that I get one (and see it). Like other people are saying - about 1 in 30 or so. Not really enough to be useful long term.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.