EA Forums - Banner

Are 100,000,000$ dangerous?

I'm getting close to earning 100,000,000$ (in-game currency). Has anybody already reached that amount? I'm afraid I might lose the $ if there is a glitch (e.g. no space for more digits, etc.) Thank you!
I have currently have just over $800,000! :mrgreen:

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm getting close to earning 100,000,000$ (in-game currency). Has anybody already reached that amount? I'm afraid I might lose the $ if there is a glitch (e.g. no space for more digits, etc.) Thank you!
    I have currently have just over $800,000! :mrgreen:
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2015

I'm at $516,000,000+ actually.
  • Hombredehier
    1 posts
    edited November 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:

So much!!! Why don't you convert it into XP for Donuts???? What is your goal????
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    don't worry no glitch but the digits may go over the dollar image when you look at the bottom left thingy. but nothing particular
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mjmikulski
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:

So much!!! Why don't you convert it into XP for Donuts???? What is your goal????

how do you convert your money into xp for donuts? I have no goal really, just collecting.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:
    mjmikulski wrote:

how do you convert your money into xp for donuts? I have no goal really, just collecting.

You buy bloodmobiles to gain a ton of XP to fill up the bar. Bar gets filled, donuts are awarded.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    mjmikulski wrote:
    mjmikulski wrote:

You buy bloodmobiles to gain a ton of XP to fill up the bar. Bar gets filled, donuts are awarded.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Don't forget to sell the bloodmobiles unless you actually want a ton of them. Gives you a little extra cash to work with.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    and if you are going to do it, it's worth starting up the XP collider for the day while you buy the bloodmobiles.
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Use Rat Trap trucks instead of bloodmobiles. With that much cash, it will save you time.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!