EA Forums - Banner

Can You Visit Your Friends After Updating?

Prev134567
That one vote. That's me. I can't even visit you, dcline!

Wow. In the time it took me to post that, 8 more people voted!

Replies

  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited January 2013
    I can visit a few. What's interesting is I have updated my town, but when my friends visit me it says I am not updated yet....
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just other Springfield for me.
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    No. Upon your post, I checked the device update. There is an IOS update. Waiting for it to download. Perhaps it will help.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I lied and voted yes all of the just so when people see the results they can wonder how is one person able to get that but not the rest of us. Sorry.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    No. Upon your post, I checked the device update. There is an IOS update. Waiting for it to download. Perhaps it will help.
    Want to know something funny? You were the first person I was able to visit (over 2.5 hours ago!) :shock:

    image.jpg
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just got into the other SF and got a few hearts (3) and completed the first task. However, I cannot visit any of my friends....I miss you all
  • cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I updated and restarted and did the same on my bf's iPad. Still can't visit each other or anyone else. Updated iOS earlier today. Must be a lag with origin.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I hope I have to delete all my friends the way I did at the end of the Halloween update. That'd be great.
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    so I've had a few people be able to visit me, but I just get the same handshake or graffiti, so you only see the valentines when you visit, not when you're visited??

    When I first saw the update dialogue I got excited I could personally send valentines through the game, but apparently not. lol
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I could only visit the other Springfield earlier, but I just checked and one more town let me in.
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I was at 100 friends today.

    Removed aprox 20 friends today. In actives mostly and a few randos. Added about 10 ppl today looking for updated friends.

    I have been able to visit 8 of 90 so far.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zoephoto wrote:
    so I've had a few people be able to visit me, but I just get the same handshake or graffiti, so you only see the valentines when you visit, not when you're visited??

    When I first saw the update dialogue I got excited I could personally send valentines through the game, but apparently not. lol

    <3

    There's a Valentine for you Zoe. Special from me. :)
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Can't visit anyone. I keep using Spiff as a test to see if it's working because I know she has the update and it's not letting me into her town. I dumped a guy who hasn't been on in six days because I don't think they're ever going to update anytime soon. Origin servers need to dump their cache badly.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo, try me again in 5 minutes. Just finishing up the iOS update. We'll see if that is the issue. For science!
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Just other Springfield for me.


    I'm with you mike_bornste!
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Can't visit anyone. I keep using Spiff as a test to see if it's working because I know she has the update and it's not letting me into her town. I dumped a guy who hasn't been on in six days because I don't think they're ever going to update anytime soon. Origin servers need to dump their cache badly.
    Well I'm sure it's only a matter of time until they crash anyway. Is that what you meant? :wink:
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Chibihalo, try me again in 5 minutes. Just finishing up the iOS update. We'll see if that is the issue. For science!

    I did my iOS update the other day... it probably wont work, as I cannot visit anyone either....
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Just other Springfield for me.


    I'm with you mike_bornste!

    Ditto!
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Chibihalo, try me again in 5 minutes. Just finishing up the iOS update. We'll see if that is the issue. For science!
    I updated yesterday... though perhaps both friends have to be using the same iOS version for it to work?
  • rygall82
    4 posts
    edited January 2013
    coffret_do wrote:
    I can visit a few. What's interesting is I have updated my town, but when my friends visit me it says I am not updated yet....

    I am hearing the same thing, and I have updated as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.