EA Forums - Banner

Akira or Sherri/Terri?

If I was in your shoes, I'd go for S&T as I'm unlikely to ever get them at full price. Akira, however, seems like a reasonably priced buy, even without the rebate.

But that's just my opinion :P

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Akira needs donuts to finish the quest if you don't already have 3 bonsai trees.
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I personally am trying to aim at caracters that may have some use in later events .... It seems for not the best return is for the children as they could be used is specifically choosen for a task or if ALL children are used for a task.

Even if all adults are available for a task im sure we all have plenty and one more wont make much difference.

I am hoping there is a children group task for christmas.....

• LPNintendoITA
    11558 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Akira needs donuts to finish the quest if you don't already have 3 bonsai trees.
    what 're you talking about??? he plants them for free
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    That's true...Sherri/Terri had tasks during the Halloween event and may have tasks for a Christmas event. Hmm...maybe I'm leaning toward them now...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    emmcee1 wrote:
    what 're you talking about??? he plants them for free

Serious? It didn't work for me, I had to pay 5 donuts each for them, and Apu did the task like ten times and nothing.
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Ok, Sherri and Terri it is! I think 110 is still too much for them, but it's better than 150. Also, what did it for me is that Sherri and Terri will be used more in events when the kids are prominent.

Also, a spider said, Akira at 100 donuts is actually reasonable if I choose to get him full priced at some point.

Thanks for the help! Excited to get Luann and Sherri/Terri!
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Akira is an awesome deal at regular price. I don't know why I waited so long to get him. Plus, he makes bonsai trees for free.

I'm going to pick up Sherri and Terri in this deal because 140 D is too steep regularly.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Akira.

Poll needed.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Sherri & Terri if you want to get both eventually.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    S&T have a great payout on jobs and are used in events a lot. The bonsai boy has some good animations and the trees are nice until you get 50 or so.. :?

I would go for S&T.

JimJ says it best.. "Follow your heart, happy tapper."
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Akira is an awesome deal at regular price. I don't know why I waited so long to get him. Plus, he makes bonsai trees for free.

Whats the deal with the Bonzai trees ??? they are decorations with Bonus% ?? How many can he make?? How long does 1 tree take ???
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited November 2015

Whats the deal with the Bonzai trees ??? they are decorations with Bonus% ?? How many can he make?? How long does 1 tree take ???
    No multiplier unfortunately, but unlimited and it takes him doing his 12 hour task 3 times (so 36 hours).
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • RexBanner00
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    I'd say Akira is a good deal for a building and character. Plus part of his quest line involves sending all springfielders on a 1 hr premium task at the happy sumo. If you don't send Akira on his part of that quest you can keep sending everyone else on the premium 1 hr task and earn heaps of money. The same thing also works with lurleen and a premium 6hr task at the beer n brawl which earns more than an 8 hr task.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!