Forum Etiquette - YOUR Rules

13Next

Replies

• arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:

Can i consider this a derailer :mrgreen:

Yes your post is! :lol: seems like any of the rules aren't being followed! :lol:

:lol:
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I was out with a friend for awhile. Haven't seen him in a while. Went to catch up on things over coffee.

smiley-15.gif < Uncle H1!

The "mrs" is asleep right now!

Friend. Taking your time doing the friend trick.

We know you can't mean someone away from the fluorescent glow of a display. :wink:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Friend. Taking your time doing the friend trick.

We know you can't mean someone away from the fluorescent glow of a display. :wink:

Yeah, who am I trying to kid! :lol:
  • cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    My rule for updates:
    When posting in a thread asking for a solution to a new problem caused by an update, don't just post that you are having the same problem, especially if several people have already indicated as such.
    At the very least, if you don't have a possible solution, state what you have tried (closing the app, restarting your device, updating software, etc.) and what if anything has helped. If people are taking the the time to search and look through the forum for help, the last thing they need is 3 pages of "me too".
    A couple of those type posts are enough to alert the average person that there might be a software glitch or server problem.
    If you just want to vent, go find a venting thread, like I did.
    Smiley face
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.