EA Forums - Banner

Christmas Event?

Prev1
Sometime next week it will be here!

Replies

• TorachiKatashi
    22 posts
    edited December 2015
    Jeez, they're really taking their sweet time, aren't they?
  • sara_s200053
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The way i see it. It is less thsn a week togo now since its already Friday here, be patient tapper, Christmas is on its way :)
  • thejanik3
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The point of that 30 second task with Flanders was to tell us that Christmas is coming next week. At the end, it literally said Christmas will be here next week (probably Tuesday).
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I Very love New Year,i can wait :D
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    So... where the heck is the Christmas event?! It's December 4th! I got one quest to send Flanders to decorate his house, which lasted 30 seconds and had no follow-up quests. That's it. I keep checking the Play Store to make sure I didn't miss an update, but nothing.

There's always the option of checking these forums.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2015
    So... where the heck is the Christmas event?! It's December 4th! I got one quest to send Flanders to decorate his house, which lasted 30 seconds and had no follow-up quests. That's it. I keep checking the Play Store to make sure I didn't miss an update, but nothing.

Did you read the text? It said next week...

Love how everyone wants it started now - then when it comes it may be bad, then after it's identified as a poor event people will want it over. Seems to be the norm nowadays.
  • stepdanceday
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Actually, I'm usually also very impatient for the event, but they have both warned us of when to expect it (next week), and also given us something new to work on in the meantime. Personally I'm content. At least until next week, lol.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Actually, I'm usually also very impatient for the event, but they have both warned us of when to expect it (next week), and also given us something new to work on in the meantime. Personally I'm content. At least until next week, lol.

This. I'm perfectly happy to work on Springfield Heights. And do a slight remodel thanks to the new land. And continue to get my Railyard donuts.

In fact, reading those sentences makes me realize the game is providing more content than it ever has before. Maybe we should stop complaining and just enjoy it.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2015
    Usually comes out around the 8th
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Probably next Tuesday.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    xmas-message.png
    clearer than this...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Christmas event late and then lasting too long after we are all done ...... In me meantime this very boring 'crafting" event.

Bah !!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2015
    one year it came out on the 9th, thinking 2013. This year it could come before then if it lands on Monday or Tuesday.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    im hoping for Monday, cause i got work on Tuesday, and usually theyalways do that whole update on like....2 P.M. works starts just a little bit after that so i dont have a lot of time to work with.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have already put my bets on 8am GMT Tuesday 8)
  • benzee74
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yeah, I'm waiting for the Christmas update to begin. Last year it was on Dec 4th. But I'll be squeezing land for any new buildings. This will be my 3rd or 4th Xmas for TSTO.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Read people. They said it'll be coming next week. :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • btgabbard
    57 posts
    edited December 2015
    Next week can't come soon enough! :D
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    I have already put my bets on 8am GMT Tuesday 8)
    You mean 8pm GMT? :mrgreen:
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited December 2015
    Seeing as how there's more annoying SH craftables to do, I don't even want Christmas. It'll just get in the way.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.