EA Forums - Banner

possible spoiler??

Prev134
josebot533 wrote:
On the tapped out Facebook page this tidbit was released:


 12 hrs ago

The snowy season is almost here! Why not celebrate by building an army of snow people to do your evil bidding… or put up lights or something. 

Something to look forward too..

I saw that too! Wondering if maybe there will be snowmen to tap/squish/melt?

Replies

  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just saw that!

    Maybe the whatchamacallits we chase around will be snowmen in our own town, and we'll be turning on or off lights on neighbors' houses.

    Or maybe the whatchamacallits we chase around will be houses in our own towns, and we'll be turning on and off neighbors' snowmen ... :mrgreen:
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Would be cool a snowballfight between all kids aswell as dropping snowbomns on friends towns
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Me thinks it's going to be a battle between Homer and his political power snowmen vs burns and his army of snow people. Homer in his cape and tight **** skin & burns in his long johns.

  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    No. We're probably going to have to craft the snowmen out of 1,000 snow, 2 coal and 1 carrot.
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    No. We're probably going to have to craft the snowmen out of 1,000 snow, 2 coal and 1 carrot.

    Ha! You win the internet today.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    Would be cool a snowballfight between all kids aswell as dropping snowbomns on friends towns

    just watch out for yellow colored ones
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    larsyuipo wrote:
    Would be cool a snowballfight between all kids aswell as dropping snowbomns on friends towns

    just watch out for yellow colored ones

    Not a fan of lemon-flavored snowballs? :wink:
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    josebot533 wrote:
    The snowy season is almost here! Why not celebrate by building an army of snow people to do your evil bidding… or put up lights or something. 
    Hmmm... Evil henchmen. Could it be... Dr. Colossus? Hank Scorpio? Or even (dare I say) Sideshow Bob?

    Craft evil Hench Snowmen. Drop them in your neighbor's towns.

    Craft decorations for your buildings. Steal light bulbs from your neighbor's buildings.

    Could this be the return of the Superhero event, combined with Winter 2015?
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This makes me think it's coming Thursday normally comes 4 days after spoiler :-(
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    hudd24 wrote:
    This makes me think it's coming Thursday normally comes 4 days after spoiler :-(

    Seems like I remember many times of events coming the day of or the day after a "spoiler."
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just in time for the holidays... Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    No. We're probably going to have to craft the snowmen out of 1,000 snow, 2 coal and 1 carrot.


    One word: HA!
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    Just in time for the holidays... Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons!

    ...I see what you did there! I miss Calvin so much! :(
  • maryaulait
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    you ugly forum nerds make me laugh - get a life already it's only some dumb game haha.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    gregbuc350 wrote:
    ...I see what you did there! I miss Calvin so much! :(
    As do I :(
  • maryaulait
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    REDDIT.COM/R/FREEDONUTS TO OBTAIN FREE DONUTS AND OLD CONTENT!!!! THIS IS WHERE YOUR MODS HERE GO AS WELL AS LPNINTENDO - EVERYONE CHEATS DONT BE FOOLED
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    gregbuc350 wrote:
    ...I see what you did there! I miss Calvin so much! :(
    As do I :(

    Glad to know I wasn't the only one! :)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:
    The snowy season is almost here! Why not celebrate by building an army of snow people to do your evil bidding… or put up lights or something. 
    Hmmm... Evil henchmen. Could it be... Dr. Colossus? Hank Scorpio? Or even (dare I say) Sideshow Bob?

    Craft evil Hench Snowmen. Drop them in your neighbor's towns.

    Craft decorations for your buildings. Steal light bulbs from your neighbor's buildings.

    Could this be the return of the Superhero event, combined with Winter 2015?
    remember this from superheroes event?
    <a href="http://i.imgur.com/LsxqRrW.png"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/LsxqRrWl.png"></a&gt;
    click to enlarge
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015
    Surely this can't be released today because LP would have pulled everything from the files by now. :(
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    gregbuc350 wrote:
    ...I see what you did there! I miss Calvin so much! :(
    As do I :(

    Glad to know I wasn't the only one! :)

    You are definitely not the only one. I miss Calvin and Hobbes!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.