EA Forums - Banner

Christmas event not working ?

Same thing happened to me

Christmas downloaded fine, everyone free, no prompt to start

Check Homer's available task and there should be a short one highlighted at the top, start that and that should get the event started.

Well, it worked for me.

Good luck

Replies

• TheDarkNightITA
    19 posts
    edited December 2015
    aziriphale wrote:
    Same thing happened to me

Christmas downloaded fine, everyone free, no prompt to start

Check Homer's available task and there should be a short one highlighted at the top, start that and that should get the event started.

Well, it worked for me.

Good luck

He has no Christmas-related task unfortunately.
  • louiealien57
    7 posts
    edited December 2015
    I had to have Flanders put up his tasteful festive lights before Homers tasks would start.
  • 4junk3000
    6210 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    After reading someone else's troubles, i removed all of last year's Christmas decorations. Then i waited until all the new decorations were tasked and awarded, which is Homer's, Ned's, Cletus's, and the Church.

Maybe this can help you? Good luck.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • marieup1296
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've had a lot of problems. On my tablet, I've had problems with the download blocking my internet access. As soon as I delete the game, my internet works properly. I finally got it to work last night, but now I can't visit any friends without being kicked out of the game.

My desktop is working better than my tablet, at least I can visit friends, but I've been kicked out of the game from my town a couple of times.
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm having the exact same problem as OP. I'm going to try 4junk and louie's solutions and I'll get back to you all.

Edit- Had Flanders do the 30 second decorate house task, that started the event for me. Stinks I'm a half day behind because of that stupid thing but oh well.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.