32 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Springfield heights. Stuff for sale has all disappeared any ideas why :(
  • dazgos
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    dazgos wrote:
    Springfield heights. Stuff for sale has all disappeared any ideas why :(

Now Springfield heights menu has now gone ???
  • dianecrystal
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My model donut is missing. I put her into inventory a few weeks back and she isnt there or anywhere in my springfield.
  • Bluefox23
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I bought one private island. Now I want to buy a second and it has disappeared from the menu. Would be a lot easier if all Springfield Heights items were under one tab. Please can private island be put back in menu.
    Anyone else got this problem?
  • doublelxp953
    4 posts
    edited December 2015
    Bluefox23 wrote:
    I bought one private island. Now I want to buy a second and it has disappeared from the menu. Would be a lot easier if all Springfield Heights items were under one tab. Please can private island be put back in menu.
    Anyone else got this problem?

If you go to the build menu there's an arrow next to the house. Hold it and swipe right and that opens a more specialized menu. Springfield Heights should be in the upper right corner.
  • afireinside2004
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Everything looks wonky now, like my characters are buried beneath the buildings
  • Feadan1957
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Everything looks wonky now, like my characters are buried beneath the buildings

I'm having the exact same issue since doing the December holiday update. Foreground & background are inverted. This is an incredibly frustrating start to the event. How can I tap on 'Merrymakers' if I cannot see them? :-(
  • aeaem
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Since latest winter upgrade the display is horrible. Snow thing cover up people. For example the snow on the opera stage covers up all of the opera singers. iPhone6plus. Can I get a fix or upgrade?

I got an upgrade but the problem did not go away. The opera singers only appear when in a lower part of the screen. But the snow on things covers everything!!! People, other things, monorails. It is awful to not see the characters. I am a long time player and am quite dismayed by the very poor layering.

Got another update. The overlay problem seems fixed!!! Thank you.

PS my donut model seems to be missing, too. But I don't miss her.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 00Rince00
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same problem here:
    2.jpg
    1.jpg
  • IngkWisIthorr
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    since october Moes tavern money generation is gone...
  • 85shorty
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    00Rince00 wrote:
    Same problem here:
    2.jpg
    1.jpg

I'm having this exact same issue also.
  • momtrees676
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    Since shortly after the update, I can't even get my Springfild. It goes to the starting clip and new springfield. I've logged out then back in, cleared my phone. Nothing.
  • 00Rince00
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    Grphics problem seems to be fixed with the latest update :D
  • interaktiv284
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    On SGS2 (GT-I9100) with stock ROM 4.1.2 game hangs whole phone! after couple moves.
    Tried to reinstall game about 20 times.
    Before update there was no problem with game and phone's performance was enough for STO!
    I cannot play because of the bug!
  • soborndor
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    Anyone else have connection issues? I have not been able to connect since Thursday afternoon. I am a daily player and it is really starting to make me angry as it is screwing with my daily and weekly challenges :evil:
  • Faxborn
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    So Rod, Todd, Hugo, Janey, and Michael D'Amico aren't youngsters? Nor do they want hot squishees? Why do I even keep them in Springfield when they can't do most of the quests that come up for kids?
  • spaced79
    6 posts
    edited December 2015
    I have not been able to receive presents after the last update . For some reason Ned's original quest line for Christmas lights activated again but stopped short of homer responding. Neds house then reverted to its original Christmas light form. I was then able to switch it back to its final form right away.

I believe that this Glitch caused my present problem. The way to fix it would be to reset Homers house but you cannot do that. So now because my game file thinks my town is Pre-Christmas again cause of ned i cannot receive presents from friends. I checked on my friends game there is no button in the top right of my town to drop presents. I checked my town everywhere even behind building and the stupid train station you cannot look behind (fix that too).

All other aspects of my game are fine , I can give my 5 presents a day and all other quest lines are working properly.
  • maurgarita
    6 posts
    edited December 2015
    It's been a tough day for me.
    Customer support suggested I post here with the following issues:

1 - I did not get 5 new presents today.

2 - I had a notification that a friend had dropped presents - I can't find them. I have hidden all layers except the decorations and still can't find them.

3 - I am no longer getting santa hats in friends towns - only cash.

All was fine yesterday morning.......I have not updated my IOS in that time.
  • Flocomotive
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    Since the winter 2015 windows update, the game freezes my entire phone after playing a few seconds (sometimes before the game is loaded). I have to hard reboot the phone to get it back.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100.

I tried to reinstall, to empty space on my phone. The bug still occurs.

Frustrating, I could not start the winter 2015 event :(

Help would be appreciated

• jennifer_1316
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I contacted ea but was told it's a bug. I'm only able to collect santa hats and ornaments from 17 neighbors, when the limit is 30. Please fix so I can collect the prizes that I would have gotten