EA Forums - Banner

What really bugs you about TSTO that you think EA could improve

Prev1
Nothing. I personally love designing my town and take what I can get. Because it's simply a game I don't invest emotion or too much time into it. Personally, I believe the attention to detail in this game is incredible and again not the kind of person who focuses on the have nots but rather just enjoy what we do have. Don't want to go through life always trying to achieve more/what I don't have but rather appreciate what I do have etc etc. No game is perfect and not everyone is the same (which is the reason why not everyone can be happy all the time - impossible to satisfy all). Happy tapping and happy holidays.
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

  • bluntcard
    3965 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Adfoul22 wrote:
    Nothing. I personally love designing my town and take what I can get. Because it's simply a game I don't invest emotion or too much time into it. Personally, I believe the attention to detail in this game is incredible and again not the kind of person who focuses on the have nots but rather just enjoy what we do have. Don't want to go through life always trying to achieve more/what I don't have but rather appreciate what I do have etc etc. No game is perfect and not everyone is the same (which is the reason why not everyone can be happy all the time - impossible to satisfy all). Happy tapping and happy holidays.

    Oh. Well, thank you.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Adfoul22
    61 posts
    edited December 2015
    bluntcard wrote:
    Adfoul22 wrote:
    Nothing. I personally love designing my town and take what I can get. Because it's simply a game I don't invest emotion or too much time into it. Personally, I believe the attention to detail in this game is incredible and again not the kind of person who focuses on the have nots but rather just enjoy what we do have. Don't want to go through life always trying to achieve more/what I don't have but rather appreciate what I do have etc etc. No game is perfect and not everyone is the same (which is the reason why not everyone can be happy all the time - impossible to satisfy all). Happy tapping and happy holidays.

    Oh. Well, thank you.

    I hear what you are saying though and hope some of the items you wish were different do in fact evolve into the game. Merry Xmas.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Posted about this recently, but...

    I wish there was a delay before the game decides that I need another random task.

    i.e. when I finish Barty It's Cold Outside Pt. 4 and thus have only two tasks open, wait one second before giving me a random task. Because a second later I'm given Barty... Pt. 5 and thus will have three tasks open again.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I agree with your point about the building sizes. It bugs me! :shock:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Probably the most annoying thing is when you're editing and you have to click through like 8 different things before you select the thing you're ACTUALLY clicking on. I still have no idea why they thought this was a good idea.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • AcesBlue
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Only one thing I really really really dislike

    RANDOM TASKS!

    Other than that I love this game. Started up the Xmas before the event that shall not be named. Quit because of the event that shall not be named. Came back right before the superhero event and have loved the game a ton ever since.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6310 posts Moderator
    edited December 2015
    AcesBlue wrote:
    Only one thing I really really really dislike

    RANDOM TASKS!

    Other than that I love this game. Started up the Xmas before the event that shall not be named. Quit because of the event that shall not be named. Came back right before the superhero event and have loved the game a ton ever since.

    I really really really hate random tasks and I wish they would do away with them forever. Why can't they just issue a patch that stops them from ever appearing again.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I really really really hate random tasks and I wish they would do away with them forever. Why can't they just issue a patch that stops them from ever appearing again.

    They don't even have to totally get rid of them. Just add an option in the settings to turn random tasks on and off (on by default).
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    id like a multi select tool and a higher item limit
  • guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Make Confirm Donut Spend mandatory and not an option they can toggle at will.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I wish that our bonus percentage was calculated by all the premiums we have in both our town and inventory. I have to keep a lot of junk in my town, tennis courts, wailing walls, just to get that bonus percentage. Likewise, I wish the Springfield Heights buildings would give their XP bonus even when sitting in inventory.
  • mr_parkinson981
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The only thing that bugs me about the game is how long it takes to load, and how long it can take to switch between neighbours towns.
  • defectdefect
    304 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I wish that our bonus percentage was calculated by all the premiums we have in both our town and inventory. I have to keep a lot of junk in my town, tennis courts, wailing walls, just to get that bonus percentage. Likewise, I wish the Springfield Heights buildings would give their XP bonus even when sitting in inventory.

    Yep. Crafting 30 tennis courts seemed like a good idea but now there's nowhere to cram them because they don't really fit behind most buildings and the tall ones already have training walls there.
    But we already did it. It took seven hours, but we did it. It's done.
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The building and decoration limit defiantly and I'd like to see a thing with the post office so you can send stuff to your friends
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Customer service


    Oh you meant something that EXISTS and can be IMPROVED, not a new idea that needs to be implemented?

    Nah just kidding, it ain't perfect but it isn't as bad as other customer service I've dealt with.

    Personally they be been going in the right Direction so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
  • andrrre89
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I get only 100 $ and 100 exp for every task I complete. Im on 41 lvl right now. Anyone know what is going on ?
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2015
    The only thing I want is the ability to move multiple things at once. That would be SO helpful.
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    bluntcard wrote:
    Out of scale buildings really bug me on an OCD level.

    The fact that doorways only hit waist high on characters walking past, looks ridiculous.
    Limitations on decoration placement. Why can I decide when to place things? It’s my SF. Why can’t I put SquidPort tiles on lake water? And boats and water skis? Why do you force some things to be placed on grass? If I decide it looks dumb, I’ll put grass under it. I want to store the SP entrance because it’s hideous. I want to be able to put a lot more Springfield only junk in Krusty Land. ( Hedges, Clash of Clones, Super Hero stuff, Holiday stuff, etc. )
    I’d like to be able to sell back premium items for donuts ( less of course ), not cash.

    The discrepancies in scale between buildings and some of the decos bug me more, The original small scale ones, like the Simpsons House are much easier to design with. The SH monstrosities just block everything else out.
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    A big wish from me: PLEASE get rid of that annoying rake sound from Sideshow Bob's 60 min. job, hahaha! Yes, I know... you can turn off the sound, but I would rather play WITH sound, and not risk ending up as emotionally unstable as Sideshow Bob himself from that constant, annoying sound. I've put the rake as far away as I can, but I can't avoid it.
  • perkilusen
    379 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Probably the most annoying thing is when you're editing and you have to click through like 8 different things before you select the thing you're ACTUALLY clicking on. I still have no idea why they thought this was a good idea.
    This.

    And when you place pavement in front of a building and it's one square of... It really bugs me. :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.