EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• 001silverxing
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My game crash the moment I finish the task "Do You See What I See? Pt.3" and now I cannot find anyway to have the festival church
  • squallogal632
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi Gypsy,

On Weekly Challenge Week 2, second challenge 'Collect 10 Stamps' I have collected more than 10 but it reads in negative numbers. I have, of course, upgraded my stand but it's put the challenge in negative numbers and I'm worried I now can't complete it. HELP! I've spent thousands on this game, I'd like to keep it running well and this GLITCH is frustrating.

Thanks, Squally :) ...and Happy Holidays
  • kaiseame
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    85shorty wrote:
    00Rince00 wrote:
    Same problem here:
    2.jpg
    1.jpg

I'm having this exact same issue also.

My town looks like this since the recent Christmas update. Has anyone had any luck getting this fixed?
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Since the Xmas update my game has been crashing like crazy while visiting neighbor towns. I'm always kicked out during the loading screen when trying to toggle from town to town, or from a town back to the neighbor menu, or back to my town from a neighbor's town. I haven't been able to visit more than 3 towns in a row without the game crashing, and often only one or two. It's happened at all times of day, and when I'm just tapping in my town everything is fine. It's getting really frustrating, since trying to get all my hats etc for the day is ridiculously time-consuming when I'm restarting the game every 1-3 towns.
  • rzr_299
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    HELLO EA folks, is there any update why we are not logging in the game? CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER ?????
    experiencing this situation since yesterday. Kindy update thanks
  • Acksley
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    Hi Gypsy,

On Weekly Challenge Week 2, second challenge 'Collect 10 Stamps' I have collected more than 10 but it reads in negative numbers. I have, of course, upgraded my stand but it's put the challenge in negative numbers and I'm worried I now can't complete it. HELP! I've spent thousands on this game, I'd like to keep it running well and this GLITCH is frustrating.

Thanks, Squally :) ...and Happy Holidays

I'm having this issue too, I'd really like to be able to get my donuts this week!
  • squallogal632
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi Acksley, I think Gypsy or the tech guys fixed this for me. Hopefully the same will happen for you. Happy Holidays.
  • cajunthief
    5 posts
    edited December 2015
    Just about at the end of my rope. I was actually in the game, a rare treat, for about two minutes. Kicked out. Tried getting back in a dozen times. Every "Force Close" means I have to turn off and turn on my Kindle. So tired of all of this.
  • enshiMay
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    kaiseame wrote:
    85shorty wrote:
    00Rince00 wrote:
    Same problem here:
    2.jpg
    1.jpg

I'm having this exact same issue also.

My town looks like this since the recent Christmas update. Has anyone had any luck getting this fixed?

I found one of Sideshow Bob's rakes had somehow gotten illegally placed underneath the Monsarno building it was near, once I moved it the display issue resolved
  • pinkhorse99
    8 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same issues
    My game keeps on crashing and I can't even visit neighbours!
    Is there gonna but a fix soon so i can complete all the Xmas tasks on time.
  • theodorkar37
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    Hi, I just got the exotic animal park and when i try to upgrade it, the blue button that send me to the menu of sending people to do the job wont appear! Plz fix it fast because i want to do all the christmas missions. Sorry for bad english.
  • 1larkpur
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    I can't visit neighbors. Gets stuck or too slow to visit the next town. iPad3 latest IOS, very slow to change towns and when I do finally get to the neighboring town, the Merrymakers are so rare it takes forever to find three and get to the next town! (It is better on Galaxy S6 edge phone but too small) I love this game, but I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO PLAY!

Any suggestions besides buying a new iPad?
  • BradO80
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Since yesterday afternoon, friends can't send gifts in my town anymore. It's not just a case of my town being full of presents. It's just that the "send gift" button has completely disappeared.

A friend had left 4 gifts in my town. When I opened each gift the game crashed. Afterwards I got the initial Flanders decorating his house task & now no one has the option to leave presents in my town. When I look at the naughty/nice tab, the only history it has is the 4 gifts, but it says they're from "Anonymous." At the same time all the existing merry makers disappeared (my town should have been full) but they have been appearing since then, tho it seems like there aren't as many. I also had about 157 hats on my way to the first 4000 after the Patches & Poor Violet prize. Those 157 hats disappeared. (I'm glad I only had 157.)
  • mw6361
    6 posts
    edited December 2015
    I can't get the exotic petting zoo. Please help! I love this game and want to play!
  • mw6361
    6 posts
    edited December 2015
    I also can't get the new update with the Mafia car. I have reinstalled the game but it still isn't working.
  • ersatz23
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    Petting zoo is also broken and/or unavailable for me, so I can't progress in the event.
  • davidjt69
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Since approx. 12noon today, whenever I try to log in (level 59) all I am getting is the start video and back to the very beginning g of the game. Anyone else having issues like this?
  • nluedeman
    1 posts
    edited December 2015
    davidjt69 wrote:
    Since approx. 12noon today, whenever I try to log in (level 59) all I am getting is the start video and back to the very beginning g of the game. Anyone else having issues like this?

Me too since Friday. Kindle fire. Restarting my device doesn't help....
  • davidjt69
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    nluedeman wrote:
    davidjt69 wrote:

Me too since Friday. Kindle fire. Restarting my device doesn't help....

I was using XP Boost, so losing all those extra points. Have tried resetting tablet etc., but looks like will need to uninstall app and re-install. if that doesn't work then its bye bye from me. :mrgreen::(
  • hammrsgl
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    Act 2 I had already crafted the irregular trees. Now first ha challenge requires the crafting and placement of irregular trees and I cannot get rid of it by selling, cannot trigger by storing in inventory. Please help!