EA Forums - Banner

Can I wait with upgrading the Gingerbread Mansion?

I very much doubt that will work.

Replies

• C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited December 2015

or just get the last 50 hats, then finish the house to get the 2400 and you only need 1600 more for some bonus donuts... should be easy to get

• josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Or do it the night before it changes over to mistletoe. So when you login the task is done and you get 2000+ reward.
  • wadebear
    4067 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    josebot533 wrote:
    Or do it the night before it changes over to mistletoe. So when you login the task is done and you get 2000+ reward.
    There's no guarantee that's gonna work. The task might simply cancel, leaving you with a building you can't finish that pays out nothing.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:
    There's no guarantee that's gonna work. The task might simply cancel, leaving you with a building you can't finish that pays out nothing.

Do you have to have the giant snowman & gingerbread house done to move on? Find that out and you'll find your answer. I'm going to hold off until tomorrow night and finish the gingerbread house so I have a headstart on the mistletoe. If I lose out on it que sera sera.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!