EA Forums - Banner

Double, Triple, Quadruple Dare

Prev1
I love the new crafting prizes and new prizes. I know they may be old for some, but I've played the last two years and it's new to me.
I also like being able to upgrade the Snowmen etc, it is a huge help with collecting currency.
crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56

Replies

• Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    so one thing we like about this event? only one? i love the petting zoo, the dancing reindeer, the amount of characters (as opposed to halloween), the other upgradable buildings, the dancing reindeer, new monorail station, the clam sign, your face on a rembrandt, leftorium express, duff arena, squishee station, changeable skins on the buildings, the dancing reindeer, the new high society stores, the dancing reindeer etc etc

what i dont like is the fact that most of the high society buildings arent placeable on the new boardwalk

dont you dare to dare me again :D

e: i forgot the most important thing: THE DANCING REINDEER!!!!
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Grumpstown wrote:
    so one thing we like about this event? only one? i love the petting zoo, the amount of characters (as opposed to halloween), the other upgradable buildings, the clam sign, your face on a rembrandt, leftorium express, duff arena, squishee station, changeable skins on the buildings, the new high society stores etc etc

what i dont like is the fact that most of the high society buildings arent placeable on the new boardwalk

dont you dare to dare me again :D

I cant promise anything :wink:
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    so really, no one else has anything good to say.... :roll:
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited December 2015
    I Love it. Haven't been on the forums for a while, so dont know if there are complaints. I think there is a ton off stuff, and it is all do-able, i finish first act with 9 hours to spare ( lost some days cuz my oldest broke his arm and was in the hospital a few times because of it)

And dare i said it? ... My game has not acted funny, slow... it has not gl... Mmm not gonna say it, dont want to jinxs it :wink:
  • shanejensen933
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've loved the entire event so far, doesn't mean I'm not gonna complain about it.
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited December 2015

I love this event and have therefore not been complaining (OK, I did have a little grumble about the measly amount of presents we get to dish out). But.....

So much new stuff! And fab new stuff at that.

Love the storyline.

Love the incredibly tacky Simpsons house decorations.

Love the petting zoo (just wish I could afford the add-ons)

Love the orphans - very festive and Dickensian "cor blimey gov'nr"

Love the reindeer burger truck (especially the rubbish - very authentic)

Maggie!

So yeah, the only thing I would change so far is the Scooge-like amount of presents we get.

Happy Christmas :)

• shanejensen933
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The only actual thing I'm complaining about is the issue with the daily challenge to craft and place the xmas tree lot which pretty much everyone has already done and now we don't get our free donuts, as a freemium player missing out on 20 free donuts because of someone else's mistake is quite a blow. Also, and this is only a minor complaint, you need way too much event currency to buy the items I mean a lot of people work or go to school or just want to do anything else other than sit and play TSTO 24 hours a day and that's pretty much what you need to do if you want to get all the prizes right down to the comic book guy costume. I'm working for 10 hours tomorrow and 10 the next day, there's no way I'll be getting all the prizes :(
  • Slinky42
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Since I can't resist a dare..........
    Dancing Reindeer is my new favorite NPC
    I could say others but the dare was for ONE and only ONE nice thing.
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I love that the crafting prizes change with each Act!!
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    all of you guys complaining about the event and the unfairness of it to say ONE thing you like about the event!! I myself am loving it!!! (those who know do not make a "im loving it" remark :P )

Its a dare so you have too.... :wink:

+1 No need to dare here, I am really liking this event. Lot's of new stuff, not too time intensive.

I'm glad to see some positive posts! :D

Well done EA.
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Best event ever, despite the Chalet crafting issue!
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    FrankyK47 wrote:
    Best event ever, despite the Chalet crafting issue!

Best event ever. I had no issues with the Chalet crafting.

I just wish i had remembered to craft it in my feeder town, but thats my own doing :D
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I still think they're being stingy with the presents, but over all, I'm still loving the event. New skins, new characters, good selection of premium items (even though I'm skipping most of them), new buildings and Maggie!
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Dancing reindeer. I keep tapping it when I see it.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The only actual thing I'm complaining about is the issue with the daily challenge to craft and place the xmas tree lot which pretty much everyone has already done and now we don't get our free donuts, as a freemium player missing out on 20 free donuts because of someone else's mistake is quite a blow. Also, and this is only a minor complaint, you need way too much event currency to buy the items I mean a lot of people work or go to school or just want to do anything else other than sit and play TSTO 24 hours a day and that's pretty much what you need to do if you want to get all the prizes right down to the comic book guy costume. I'm working for 10 hours tomorrow and 10 the next day, there's no way I'll be getting all the prizes :(

Regarding crafting the Xmas tree lot: Why don't you wait and see what happens on Monday? I'm betting that we get credit for having crafted it already. This has happened in the past when I had already crafted an assigned item.

EDIT: Oops, never mind--just read the other thread. Still, I have to believe EA will fix this bug and that we WILL get credit for already crafting it.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This thread is a failure. Everyone knows there is no such thing as a Quadruple Dare. Triple Dog Dare is the top level of dares.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This thread is a failure. Everyone knows there is no such thing as a Quadruple Dare. Triple Dog Dare is the top level of dares.
    well, apu and manjula told me theres an octuple dare
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have to agree with what others have wrote, really like this event, buildings, characters etc. Like others I wish there were more presents to be given out.
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited December 2015

There is to a quadruple dare, you grouch pot poo poo head :P :lol: (not good at insults)
  • sara_s200053
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I do wish the bows were easier to get.
    I love the snow.
    The crafting isnt as crazy as it was like durring the twilliger event...lol
    I feel that they made it very easy to move along in this act.
    MAGGIE IS COMMING!!!!! :mrgreen::) :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.