EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge - craft tree lot. Already have it but challenge not completing

Replies

• Suzalilli
    4 posts
    edited December 2015
    Wow, there are a lot of very twisted knickers in this thread.

It's a game. Yes, there is an issue and you can see by now that EA are aware of it and that they'll fix it. I cannot believe people are getting so wound up over a few pixel donuts. Time to put your device down and have a look at what's going on in the real world.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here, but I'm confident this will be resolved soon considering how broken it is at the moment.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The easiest solution would be to allow multiples of X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular. They couldn't stop me from buying 10, though.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    The easiest solution would be to allow multiples of X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular. They couldn't stop me from buying 10, though.

I would totally buy a second one. It's not too big and one would assume after the event ends it will generate revenue. Plus I do like the look of it. But I think they'd have to raise the cost after the inital one.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I think we're all in the same boat here.
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    EA says wait.

I hate that answer
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • dtpavey
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same here. Crafted it two days ago and it's not registering. If I don't get my 20 donut bonus I'm going to be pissed.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Come on EA!!! Fix this immediately. You have until Friday so I can get my donuts. Otherwise just give me the twenty donuts....

By the way, this happened last event too. Where the spooky house did not show as crafted...get on the ball
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wow, there is so much entitlement on this thread. You all realise that EA don't have to give us 20 free donuts each week. Judging by the reactions on this forum you would think that everyone had PAID for these donuts. Remember EA are basically giving these away FREE to us.

Yes this situation is a bit frustrating and is obviously an over sight on EA but come on is it really that big of a deal that everyone is making it?
  • libgirl1137
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It looks like daily challenges 2, 4, and 5 are all tied directly to the Christmas trees slightly irregular. Can't complete those without completing first challenge. I hope ea gets on the ball to fix. Bummer!
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It looks like daily challenges 2, 4, and 5 are all tied directly to the Christmas trees slightly irregular. Can't complete those without completing first challenge. I hope ea gets on the ball to fix. Bummer!

Are you sure about that? Usually, you can complete the weekly tasks in any order you want.
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I went to help.ea.com and read the forums over there.
    Its all over the place and the answer from EA is this:

Admin note: The studio is aware of the issue and is currently investigating. Please stay tuned for updates.
  • eskymi
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015

I know that Daily Challenge two requires Martin to visit the place 3 times and a couple more also require it, but we DO have it. It just isn't registering as the daily challenge crafting. I can't imagine I craft it, have it sitting there collecting stuff but when a character needs to go there that it won't be recognized.

• stepdanceday
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    eskymi wrote:

I know that Daily Challenge two requires Martin to visit the place 3 times and a couple more also require it, but we DO have it. It just isn't registering as the daily challenge crafting. I can't imagine I craft it, have it sitting there collecting stuff but when a character needs to go there that it won't be recognized.

Exactly. Glad to hear EA is working on a fix. I'm fine to wait, as long as in the end it is still doable to complete all challenges. I missed the beginning of the event and started with three weekly challenges ready to go. I still had no problem completing all five that week.
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Have this problem too.... assumed EA is working on a fix since usually these tasks autocomplete.
  • j13rexy
    9 posts
    edited December 2015
    This happened to me too!!!

I thought it would be better to craft it last night because I had all the materials I needed. Last week I missed out on the Ski Chalet. What are we gonna do?

I tried storing it and then placing it too, no luck! Bummer!

Jody
    j13rexy
  • gozerfreak
    103 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sounds like it might be a good idea to craft the stuff you want after the daily challenges have all been completed.
  • Aaron1215
    10 posts
    edited December 2015
    EA should give everyone of us 20 free doughnuts and postpone this weekly challenge for a week or until they've fixed up the issue
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Aaron1215 wrote:
    EA should give everyone of us 20 free doughnuts and postpone this weekly challenge for a week or until they've fixed up the issue

Great idea! :wink:
  • Tulumos
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'v done the same mistake but im not worried.
    It's not that hard to fix, just takes some time. So everyone just keep kalm and tap out.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!