EA Forums - Banner

When will we get Christmas Gil??

hudd24 wrote:
As we are nearly half way through the Christmas Event and Ol'Gil normally makes an appearance in each holiday event when do you guys think we will get him?? :lol:

The 23rd :)

Replies

• Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    my bets on the 23rd, voted for never because im a rebel
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Castiel19x wrote:
    hudd24 wrote:
    As we are nearly half way through the Christmas Event and Ol'Gil normally makes an appearance in each holiday event when do you guys think we will get him?? :lol:

Saying that does Gil bring the Snow Globe Promo??
  • Castiel_Touk
    4534 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    hudd24 wrote:
    Castiel19x wrote:
    hudd24 wrote:

Saying that does Gil bring the Snow Globe Promo??

I think he does, I saw it on another thread a while ago
    Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase for your designs. I try to keep it alive.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11611 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    he brings 2: starter pack (75 Donuts, 5,800 XP, 25,000 Cash and x2 Golden Scratch-R for real money) and snow globe (for donuts)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    So there's the answer to my question was looking forward to the snow globe anyway only 1.5 days here in UK and I will have it
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    he brings 2: starter pack (75 Donuts, 5,800 XP, 25,000 Cash and x2 Golden Scratch-R for real money) and snow globe (for donuts)

Thanks for the info.

The way I see it we aren't getting deal at all. Starter Pack: bah! Humbug! The globe for donuts. Rubbish!!!!

Real Scrooge offer. Very impressive. Thanks generous EA. you're saving me a lot of money.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.