EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge - craft tree lot. Already have it but challenge not completing

Replies

• ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey you guys! This daily challenge is really challenging! It's tough. Like the moose on the packaging of Challenge Butter. Which reminds me of how we didn't get any real reindeer this year. That's another intense challenge we're facing. Not getting the obvious items that should be included in every event. It's like they're making it real hard to justify buying donuts since I can't spend the donuts I have because they won't release what I intended to spend them on. What would that Phelps guy do? (The one who swims in the olympics) if he were beset by this kind of adversity while playing a game. He'd probably throw his phone in the pool and then swim in to get it, and then throw it out of the pool, and then keep swimming. That's how intense it gets when youre a champ.
  • Matanica1322
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    This is nuts!! Add me to the list please & thank you ?
  • cdnmtbchick
    77 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Add me to the list. Trying to report it EA too, lol

Glad its not just me and that they are looking to fix it.
  • bluntcard
    3796 posts Member
    edited December 2015

OMG, they will fix it, calm down.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • dacanes2004
    9 posts
    edited December 2015
    I'm having the same issue, already crafted it and can't get credit, plz add me to this list
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same issue! :shock:
  • cartman48916
    2 posts
    edited December 2015
    Same issue, tried storing and reposting no luck. Anyone from ea Wade in on this yet too lazy to read the 14 plus pages
  • aRyderMike319
    14 posts New member
    edited December 2015
    I remember crafting it and then finding the list of daily challenges an hour later and being worried this might happen. Luckily it happened on Day 1 rather than 5, gives them more chance to fix it. And with Day 5 being on the 25th, it probably wouldn't be fixed in time. But since we have a week, I believe that one of EA's sky fingers will fix it
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hope when this gets fixed, we get the 300 bows too. Want to craft Efcot.
  • shelbalina13
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same for me
  • Nadia37
    8 posts
    edited December 2015
    Thank god I found this forum! Hopefully they fix this!
  • kahim41659
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    same /..\
  • eikorina
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    Still no solutions all friends? By the way...im from Malaysia...nice to meet all of you!!!
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited December 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:

I crafted Efcot and the tree lot when they first arrived. I knew I wanted these two items even before I knew the tree lot gave out mistletoes.

I did not craft the sign in act 1 because I thought it would be available until the end. So I lost out on that item.
    Losing 20 donuts is a big loss but losing out crafting an item hurts more.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm having this same issue.

We, the People of the Internet, demand 394 donuts and $18,490 of in-game cash as compensation for our loss.
    You know....for the pain and suffering and all that.....

• 0sghead0
    12 posts
    edited December 2015
    65Malibu wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:

I crafted Efcot and the tree lot when they first arrived. I knew I wanted these two items even before I knew the tree lot gave out mistletoes.

I did not craft the sign in act 1 because I thought it would be available until the end. So I lost out on that item.
    Losing 20 donuts is a big loss but losing out crafting an item hurts more.

Exact same thing here. Glad I'm not the only one!
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited December 2015
    I crafted the tree lot as well as Efcot as soon as I saw them. I'm expecting EA to solve this issue fairly soon so I'm not worried but did want to check if there was any info in the forum. What's funny is that I rarely craft because I usually have most of the items available but how do you not craft the tree lot ASAP once you realize that it gives you holly? Oh well. I guess add me to the list as well.
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    moxxee wrote:

We, the People of the Internet, demand 394 donuts and $18,490 of in-game cash as compensation for our loss.

And tacos, hundreds of them.....
  • PipebombHooligan
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    moxxee wrote:

And tacos, hundreds of them.....

You can keep the tacos, I rather have pizza, lots of pizza.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!