EA Forums - Banner

Did anyone here NOT craft the Xmas tree lot in the two days it was available before the daily quest

2Next

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    vkvale135 wrote:
    I have become cynical about these things, so I decided to wait to craft it until it told me to. If that means I am a couple hundred donuts short of the last prize I will be extremely irritated, however I was also extremely irritated that the igloo became unavailable for crafting with act 2, and I would have been more irritated about missing 20 donuts. My sympathies to all those who built it right away and are currently having problems, I hope it gets resolved in time.

I am currently experiencing this problem. And I too was upset and irritated when several items were removed with Act 2. I thought they were just adding new prizes to the crafting section, not taking anything away. I missed the igloo and the ski chalet, so I was really bummed.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Same issue here, unfortunately...

EA - Errors, apparently...
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Things have been a bit crazy for me lately, so I missed the earlier posts about it paying out event currency and was waiting for the daily challenge to craft it. Glad I discovered this thread first. The challenge completed for me with no problem. Really hope they get things sorted out for the rest of you so you don't miss your bonus.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.