EA Forums - Banner

What should I buy with my donuts?

out of those, id go with barney, i love his 12h task^^ otherwise, id go with something from this event, but i dont know what youre interested in (if an xD)

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My vote always goes to Barney's Bowlarama. Not only is it a cool looking building, it also gives Homer & Ned (and other bowlers I believe) a premium 20 hour task. And you get Barney, what's Springfield without Barney :P
  • hudd24
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Depends on as grumpstown what you like I personally like limited time stuff better!!
  • DrWeim
    7 posts
    edited December 2015
    DeidreLee_ wrote:
    Hi guys,
    I currently have 233 donuts. By the weekend I should be up to 258, after I've completed the weekly tasks and monorail track pieces.
    I'm trying to decide what I should spend them on. I've narrowed it down to:

Barney's Bowlarama
    Volcano Lair
    Apu's apartment
    Lovejoy residence
    Preparatory school
    Maison Derriere or
    The Springfield sign.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Here's my 2 cents worth. I would recommend the following. 1st choice - Barney's Bowlarama. I completely agree with direwolf987 comments! My 2nd choice - Volcano Lair. I think it looks cool when Hank Scorpio is doing his 12 hr. task: "Proceed with Project Arcturus". I have the Volcano decorated for Christmas. :mrgreen: 3rd choice - Apu's apartment - Premium pay out & it has a Christmas skin. 4th choice - Maison Derriere - Cool looking building & the pay out is pretty good.
  • wadebear
    3891 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Anything but the Springfield Sign. It's nothing but a huge honking decoration that wastes space.

I've got the Bowlarama and the Volcano Lair. The other 4 are on my want list.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited December 2015
    My vote always goes to Barney's Bowlarama. Not only is it a cool looking building, it also gives Homer & Ned (and other bowlers I believe) a premium 20 hour task. And you get Barney, what's Springfield without Barney :P
    And he will help with a certain event next year! :wink:
  • amsprink134
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Although Barney is super expensive at 250 donuts, I have never regretted purchasing him. As others have said, he is an iconic Simpsons character, but most importantly for me, he has great outdoor tasks (I believe they are: sober up = 4 hrs, sleep in the gutter = 12 hrs, and go on a binge = 24 hrs). Of course, I typically have Barney binging 24/7!

My second choice would be the Springfield Sign, because yet again, it is super iconic in the show. Also, I think it looks great with like the ski lift and new ski chalet.
  • kahim41659
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Barney's Bowlarama or Apu's apartment i would suggest, both contain great characters. or wait for few more days, maybe something special / discount would come up during the holidays.
  • DeidreLee_
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
    I'm definitely leaning more towards Barney's Bowlarama. But I'm gonna wait and see what act 3 brings before I make my decision.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited December 2015
    What about the Snow globe? I am saving up for Bowlarama but the Snow globe looks very tempting.
  • DeidreLee_
    3 posts
    edited December 2015
    65Malibu wrote:
    What about the Snow globe? I am saving up for Bowlarama but the Snow globe looks very tempting.

It does look tempting, but I do want to get a character.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    you cant go wrong with 258 white fence sections
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!