stupid internet outage!

Tough shiit

Replies

• TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Aw... Sorry.

Internet outages are :evil:
    Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • 0r3ganPoop
    57 posts
    edited December 2015
    That's pretty rough.

Keep on tapping and maybe you'll reach your goal! The last prize in act 2 isn't that great anyways. I prefer CBG's other skins.
  • littlecat32
    48 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You might still have a chance. I missed 2 days as well during this act, and have caught up on mistletoe after a few days of grinding.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Missing two days isn't much. Did you start late?

I got Festivus CBG yesterday and there are still 4 days left in the event.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Missing two days isn't much. Did you start late?

I got Festivus CBG yesterday and there are still 4 days left in the event.

I got Festivus CBG today and I took a break to go home for the holidays.

You still have time! :D
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm 4000 mistletoe away from Festivus CBG and I just started a new job this week. I hope I can still make it.
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited December 2015
    When my Internet goes out on my regular ISP, I use my cellular data for tethering. It has kept me tapping in the worst of conditions. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if all my Internet access went down simultaneously though.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited December 2015
    I missed the first couple days of the event and some between. I was out of town for work and I had horrible internet connection at the hotel. I missed out on the bonus donuts in act 1 when I didn't hit 4000 target. I already have all the stuff in act 2 and there at least 4 days left. You still have time to finish.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks to Apple not telling me when there's an update it's pretty common for me to miss a day or two of the event. There's still hope!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!