EA Forums - Banner

What's your favourite thing about Maggie so far?

Prev1
I like that she is a playable character

Replies

• gigglesbee
    36 posts
    edited January 2016
    The balloon animation is freaking adorable! :D
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    gigglesbee wrote:

Heres something that will make you smile, then.

Put her on task in, say, a brown house.
    Then move the house over your mountains to Springfield Heights, and set the house down there for a moment.
    Then store the house to release her.
    (This is to "move" her so she is now located in your Springfield Heights).
    Now move the brown house waaaaay over to the other side of the mountains (eg, into Springfield).
    Then assign her to that task again.

Since she has to get from Springfield Heights to Springfield, she floats over the mountains. At least, that's what she did for me. It looked SO awesome. :).
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    WOW! Must try that!
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    I've set her going on a one hour job and moved her brown house to Springfield Heights in anticipation of a balloon ride over the mountains. Such a brilliant idea. Can't wait!
  • marcjas458
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I like the balloon ride as well. I must admit, I haven't made it through all the tasks.
    But I'm loving cute little itty bitty Maggie.

If you put your brown house in heights and Simpson house in Springfield, she will go over the mountains often enough. I imagine the same will be true once other buildings are added...

Edit: looking forward to seeing the dancing
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    I've set her going on a one hour job and moved her brown house to Springfield Heights in anticipation of a balloon ride over the mountains. Such a brilliant idea. Can't wait!

Technically, you don't have to wait. You can store the brown house right away. She will be left standing right in that spot. Then you bring the house out of storage, placing it in Springfield (where you want her to go to) ... I have zero patience, so I do that instead of waiting the hour. :)
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I just wish the quest line was longer.
  • matthewgonemad
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hey, everyone.
    Besides the flying on the balloon, my two favorite tasks for Maggie are her 4 hour "practice loathing Gerald" and of course her 12 hour "dance to repetitive children's songs." I don't know what it is but having Maggie in the game just warms my heart.
    I was wondering if one of the reasons it took so long to get Maggie in TSTO are things like figuring out how to get a baby who can't really walk very fast, from one end of town, all the way to the other side of our now quite large springfields. I just wanted her in the game, I didn't really think about the logistics of actually pulling it off.
    Does anyone know if any other babies we will get will also use the ballon to get around? If they do, it would be funny if homer (cos he is lazy) or mr. Burns (cos he is mean) stole the balloons from the babies to try to get around. Homer prob wouldn't get off the ground (cos he's so large) and mr burns woulds prob would fly off to outer space (cos he's so frail). Anyway thanx and have fun.
  • gigglesbee
    36 posts
    edited January 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    gigglesbee wrote:

Then move the house over your mountains to Springfield Heights, and set the house down there for a moment.
    Now move the brown house waaaaay over to the other side of the mountains (eg, into Springfield).

Since she has to get from Springfield Heights to Springfield, she floats over the mountains. At least, that's what she did for me. It looked SO awesome. :).

I'm totally doing that! Thanks!!
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    gigglesbee wrote:

It's amazing! And Homer just happens to be watching ...

456347ab-b732-479b-b450-70ccca745251_zpsthhjtimb.jpg
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Hmmm, I'll try that image one more time ...

[img][/img]456347ab-b732-479b-b450-70ccca745251_zpsthhjtimb.jpg
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Hmm, Nick0123456789, I tried to embed the image, but it just shows the link. Does anyone know where I went wrong?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I like that she is a playable character

This Padawan is correct
  • devilhunt1449
    3769 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ros418 wrote:
    Hmm, Nick0123456789, I tried to embed the image, but it just shows the link. Does anyone know we here I went wrong?

Try using the direct code and the site image code link

Like below
    456347ab-b732-479b-b450-70ccca745251_zpsthhjtimb.jpg
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2016
    I like her 12 hour task, dance to repetitive children's songs. And I think the reason it took so long to get her in the game, and it's still a bit of issue, she's so freaking small. She is very hard to spot in my town. Am glad to have her though.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited January 2016
    Primarily her mode of transport, but I also love her visual dancing task.
  • stephtog
    493 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I love her Gerald task - makes me giggle, she looks so cross!!
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited January 2016
    Its Maggie, thats my favourite thing! Love her ;) :-D
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I like the fact that shes free :D
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hey, everyone.
    Besides the flying on the balloon, my two favorite tasks for Maggie are her 4 hour "practice loathing Gerald" and of course her 12 hour "dance to repetitive children's songs." I don't know what it is but having Maggie in the game just warms my heart.
    I was wondering if one of the reasons it took so long to get Maggie in TSTO are things like figuring out how to get a baby who can't really walk very fast, from one end of town, all the way to the other side of our now quite large springfields. I just wanted her in the game, I didn't really think about the logistics of actually pulling it off.
    Does anyone know if any other babies we will get will also use the ballon to get around? If they do, it would be funny if homer (cos he is lazy) or mr. Burns (cos he is mean) stole the balloons from the babies to try to get around. Homer prob wouldn't get off the ground (cos he's so large) and mr burns woulds prob would fly off to outer space (cos he's so frail). Anyway thanx and have fun.
    That's really funny and I can totally picture it!

My favourite thing is that it's Maggie.

My least favourite thing is that in the dialogue when we got her, Marge said she'd been carrying around a bag of flour in a onesie the whole time. I just didn't like that. They could have said she was sleeping in the house the whole time. But, I take these things too seriously. :P
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.