EA Forums - Banner

Where is Act 3 for the holiday event???

do the maggie questline, it will all reappear^^

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5357 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Helen0725 wrote:
    I logged in today and all the task bars for the holiday event are gone. I thought that we were supposed to start act 3
    today! All the mistletoe and baubles that I collected are gone and the crafting area is gone too!

I got the prompt to construct the play dough factory for Maggie. But what is going on with the holiday event?
    Has this happened to anyone else?

5DDIz9nl.jpg

You would probably be a bit less confused if you checked in here more often.

Yesterday there was at least three threads announcing the end of the gift exchange phase of the event. Even i made a thread declaring baubles should be spent before they expire.

Stay in tune with the forum! Stay informed! Or just read instead of asking lots of questions we've already answered.

Keep calm and tap on.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Grumpstown wrote:
    do the maggie questline, it will all reappear^^

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it :)
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Helen0725 wrote:
    I logged in today and all the task bars for the holiday event are gone. I thought that we were supposed to start act 3
    today! All the mistletoe and baubles that I collected are gone and the crafting area is gone too!

I got the prompt to construct the play dough factory for Maggie. But what is going on with the holiday event?
    Has this happened to anyone else?

5DDIz9nl.jpg

You would probably be a bit less confused if you checked in here more often.

Yesterday there was at least three threads announcing the end of the gift exchange phase of the event. Even i made a thread declaring baubles should be spent before they expire.

Stay in tune with the forum! Stay informed! Or just read instead of asking lots of questions we've already answered.

Keep calm and tap on.

I check in quite often, but yesterday was New Years day and I was a bit busy with family stuff. Thanks anyway :D
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I like that you posted a pic to illustrate what is going on in your Springfield.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I like that you posted a pic to illustrate what is going on in your Springfield.

Thanks :P Krusty and Kent Brockman were there to investigate 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!