EA Forums - Banner

Buying & Selling the Wrecked Prison Bus (XP Bonus Question)

Prev1
can you actually sell it?

Replies

• sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    can you actually sell it?
    I think so. I haven't tried yet, but I don't get the "sorry hoarder" message when I click the sell button.

It says "Gina Vendetti will be sold if you sell Prison Bus. Are you sure?"

I want to be sure I will be able to buy her again if I do sell it. It would be a HUGE time saver when going for Bonus XP Donuts.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i cant see why you would not be able to buy it again.

nobody will know until someone actually tries it.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i cant see why you would not be able to buy it again.

nobody will know until someone actually tries it.

I accidentally sold Bart's Tree-house a while back, thinking it was just another tree. I was able to buy it again.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'd like to know if this works. But I am against selling people - especially children.
  • surefirein93
    210 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Uhm, well....maybe I'm missing the point of your question but the collider isn't that great of a package to begin with. You have to feed the thing with donuts in order to keep it going. I ran it for about two weeks, jumped from level 57 to 59+ very quickly but then realized, "Wait a minute! I'm spending five donuts to run the collider for another day to gain (at most) three FREE donuts?" So if that's your goal, you might want to reconsider. I mean, it's a cool thing to have but it's not a great donut producer. Oh, and once you decide to shut the thing down because you've gone as far as you can, the collider collects NO revenue.

xXVxtdl.jpg?1

PS: Same deal with the prison bus. Once you get it, NO CASH FLOW!

Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Uhm, well....maybe I'm missing the point of your question but the collider isn't that great of a package to begin with. You have to feed the thing with donuts in order to keep it going. I ran it for about two weeks, jumped from level 57 to 59+ very quickly but then realized, "Wait a minute! I'm spending five donuts to run the collider for another day to gain (at most) three FREE donuts?" So if that's your goal, you might want to reconsider. I mean, it's a cool thing to have but it's not a great donut producer. Oh, and once you decide to shut the thing down because you've gone as far as you can, the collider collects NO revenue.

xXVxtdl.jpg?1

PS: Same deal with the prison bus. Once you get it, NO CASH FLOW!

I think the idea is to just feed it 5 donuts for one day after accumulating lots of cash. After you activate it you quickly sell and buy as many rat trap trucks/bloodmobiles to convert your cash to donuts. After a day you'd theoretically be nearly out of cash so wouldn't need to feed the collider any more. In the end you're up many donuts over what you paid.

The OP is wondering if the Wrecked Prison Bus gives a comparable return in terms of cash/XP ratio. Since it is more expensive, it would be faster to do.

I would also like to know the answer to this, I plan on doing a Collider run the next level up and if there is a faster way than Rat Trap Trucks, I'd like to know.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • brownhugh307
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Didn't do heavy math, but I believe I netted at least 19 donuts at the last level up off of 24hr collider and 25 million or so worth of bloodmobiles. I've leveled up once since then too, which I doubt I would have without the left over XP from that run. I have a 450% multiplier and had all the SH buildings out since that's supposed to help.

Next level up I'll pay closer attention, but I'm pretty sure diminishing returns kicks in pretty hard after that.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Uhm, well....maybe I'm missing the point of your question but the collider isn't that great of a package to begin with.

It is for higher level players immediately after a new level comes out, FYI.
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Didn't do heavy math, but I believe I netted at least 19 donuts at the last level up off of 24hr collider and 25 million or so worth of bloodmobiles. I've leveled up once since then too, which I doubt I would have without the left over XP from that run. I have a 450% multiplier and had all the SH buildings out since that's supposed to help.

Next level up I'll pay closer attention, but I'm pretty sure diminishing returns kicks in pretty hard after that.

That's very helpful info for me! The 19 donuts you got was total profit I presume? ie. you got 8 rounds of 3 donuts, minus the 5 donuts paid for the collider?
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I did it with the super collider after we got level 59. Had 40 million in game cash and converted into 45 donuts. Multiplier at 403%. So minus the 5 donuts I got 40 donuts for cash.
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What are you guys talking about making money into donuts?! O.o
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited January 2016

Whenever you get to the max level (59) after you max out your xp you can get 3 donuts. What we do is manipulate the system and use our in game cash and buy an item and max out our xps over and over in a "turning water into wine" sort of way.
  • sogr8ful400
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've got 50 million saved for Bonus Donuts!
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016

You have to read the full chain of posts, there have been other posts explaining this as well. It's not something I've tried as I don't have a huge amount of game currency.

Basically, once at the maximum level currently possible (level 59 at the moment), you will randomly get 1-3 donuts for reaching the target amount of XP as a reward for reaching the next level - which doesn't yet exist. The writers are regularly adding one level at a time to extend game play, but that all takes time.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    Buying the items discussed gets lots of XP, but you can only buy and sell blood mobiles, for example, if you have lots of cash that you wish to spend.
  • Ros418
    101 posts
    edited January 2016
    The aim is to earn lots of XP for buying lots of blood mobiles, you then 'level' up quickly to the random donut winner game and so accumulate donuts.
  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Big82S
    564 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ok well the better idea is for someone to come out with a progrom that can predict or a formula to predict which box always has the 3 Donuts..

Usually it's always been for me far left or rit but once in a while it's the middle. Their random draw can't be to complex.
    Also there's on.y left middle and right not too many combinations.

We need this genius::
    >brain.gif
  • rocketdog222
    78 posts
    edited January 2016
    Where do we buy the wrecked prison bus I can't seem to find it?
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Big82S wrote:
    Ok well the better idea is for someone to come out with a progrom that can predict or a formula to predict which box always has the 3 Donuts..

Usually it's always been for me far left or rit but once in a while it's the middle. Their random draw can't be to complex.
    Also there's on.y left middle and right not too many combinations.

We need this genius::
    >brain.gif

Would love this too! I always pick the right then left, then middle. Used to work well, now it has kind dropped to 33%.

But I guess the point is when a player is burning through tens of millions, $50,000-100,000 is immaterial.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!