EA Forums - Banner

has anyone found the unlimited play maggie game glitch yet?

Prev1
PM Please!

Replies

  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Raises hand - me too!PM please
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    "im not gonna reveal it here, because I dont want it to get nerfed. plus I know theres a LOT of rats and bag lickers here that would run straight to EA and squeal on me/us. "

    Wouldn't posting this cause EA to just look at yr account to work out what you are doing?

    Was such a shame I started playing after the -1 donut bug, if that was ever real
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Me, too, please.
  • CBonez89
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    let me try it again tomorrow to confirm ive got it perfected and ill PM you guys. I just did it this morning for the very first time so id like to try to re create it tomorrow and then well go from there.
  • icacic0901
    272 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Pm me, too, please!
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Raises hand - me too!PM please
    Add me to the list if you wouldn't mind :)
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Kinda feel like rats and "bag lickers" might like free donuts too though...

    Spill it.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Put me on the list for pms please :D
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    A PM to me would be awesome as well, needs some more donuts to go on a buying spree.
  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    let me try it again tomorrow to confirm ive got it perfected and ill PM you guys. I just did it this morning for the very first time so id like to try to re create it tomorrow and then well go from there.

    Tease..... :lol:
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well this seems like the set up for a joke that isn't really funny, but count me in for wanting a PM.
  • edited January 2016
    Add me to the list!
  • CBonez89
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well this seems like the set up for a joke that isn't really funny, but count me in for wanting a PM.

    I dont think ive ever seen a joke on this forum thats been funny... pretty weak sense of humor here. bunch of simpletons TBH.

    also, im not going to spend my day individually PMing hundreds of you guys to teach you the trick. give your heads a shake.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you so much for giving us something to try to figure out! I for one totally appreciate you alerting us to look at things carefully.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    also, im not going to spend my day individually PMing hundreds of you guys to teach you the trick. give your heads a shake.
    You won't have to pm hundreds of people, simply send the same pm to atleast 10 people, those 10 will then pass it on to 10 more and so on until either the glitch is fixed or people stop asking for it
  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    CBonez89 wrote:
    also, im not going to spend my day individually PMing hundreds of you guys to teach you the trick. give your heads a shake.
    You won't have to pm hundreds of people, simply send the same pm to atleast 10 people, those 10 will then pass it on to 10 more and so on until either the glitch is fixed or people stop asking for it

    Exactly this- you only have to tell a few- it will be passed - we all have the passing ways....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    just wondering if im the only one thats discovered the trick to playing unlimited find maggie games?

    im not gonna reveal it here, because I dont want it to get nerfed. plus I know theres a LOT of rats and bag lickers here that would run straight to EA and squeal on me/us.

    youll know what im talking about if youve had it happen to you. quite simple actually. just wondering if anyone else has figure it out or been able to play/search more than once in a row?

    I played the find maggie game 3 times in a row this morning before I messed it up. will try again tomorrow and see how many times itll let me. im thinking 3 might be the max, any more and youll only get the donut bonus once.

    This sounds like nothing but a very poor attempt at trolling.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    PM me please!!
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CBonez89 wrote:
    just wondering if im the only one thats discovered the trick to playing unlimited find maggie games?

    im not gonna reveal it here, because I dont want it to get nerfed. plus I know theres a LOT of rats and bag lickers here that would run straight to EA and squeal on me/us.

    youll know what im talking about if youve had it happen to you. quite simple actually. just wondering if anyone else has figure it out or been able to play/search more than once in a row?

    I played the find maggie game 3 times in a row this morning before I messed it up. will try again tomorrow and see how many times itll let me. im thinking 3 might be the max, any more and youll only get the donut bonus once.

    This sounds like nothing but a very poor attempt at trolling.

    Agree. Anyone who believes him hasn't been following his posts. This thread is to make an outrageous claim, watch us all go into a dither, and get attention in doing so. A trifecta. ;)

    ("I'm not going to reveal it here". Classic. )

  • Willy9292
    1664 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    And the answer is.....please don't feed the trolls.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.