EA Forums - Banner

since its an election year in the greatest country ever..

Prev13
Are you from Flint, Michigan? Because you need to lay off the tap water if you are. In fact, it might be too late.
Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    SPOILER ALERT
    Homer will vote this year in the show too so its possible a tie-in?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Greatest country ever????

This could cause a debate......
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    1Mastiff wrote:

This debate is over! In before the lock.

359l0si.jpg
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    1Mastiff wrote:

-
    click bait ol' chap. doesn't appear to be working as i'd hoped.
  • katcheson8934
    104 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    In before the lock.
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i get it.
  • Lee3472
    292 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm sure everyone thinks their country is the greatest ever, that's called patriotism

Trouble is you're all wrong because you're foreign

Which country do you celebrate independence from? because you used to be part of an empire
    and what language do you continue to use? (but can't spell some of it properly)

It's good to be proud of your history,
    but you've only got a couple of hundred years of it
    The town I live in has only existed for a thousand years,
    before that it was called something different going back thousands more
    So don't kid yourself

Now comes the LOCK 8)
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    yeah our little town is in the doomsday book of 1086 so existed long before that.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited January 2016
    Yeah I agree. I really want to see an election event or a tie in. I would LOVE if we either

A. had a big event with every candidate being added in the game
    B. We had a mini "tapped out election" where we vote for who we want to win from both sides. The two characters with the most votes are given to us for free, while the rest become premium.
    C. We get the two candidates who win the primary as free characters, and the rest become premium.

Also the questlines should make fun of all there policy's. Basically a no holding back parody fest where both sides are equally made fun of so no one is angry. Although I somehow doubt that lest part will be true.
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    In_f50a5c_1085324.gif
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Kodos & Kang - 8 hour Evil Laugh engaged :!: :lol:
  • ForumNerds
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Can't happen. The country has become too polarized. Too much distrust and paranoia. (Distrust and fear generate billions of dollars. )

(Just for the record: I want my country back. ) :evil:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Our election was last year so they will be late with the event.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited January 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Can't happen. The country has become too polarized. Too much distrust and paranoia. (Distrust and fear generate billions of dollars. )

(Just for the record: I want my country back. ) :evil:

• icacic0901
    272 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    1Mastiff wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited January 2016
    Well if Donald Chump gets elected then "greatest country ever" might need some reconsideration. :lol::lol::lol:
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited January 2016
    Well if Donald Chump gets elected then "greatest country ever" might need some reconsideration. :lol::lol::lol:

I really Trump to be a premium character or just a character in general. His questline could be about him putting up a wall between Springfield and Shelbyville, and about how Lisa tries to stop him from getting elected while Homer tries to help him get elected because he promises free doughnuts for everyone in Springfield.
  • Player_gghpflri
    44 posts
    edited January 2016
    We lead the world in internet innovation, music, movies, biotech and many other technological fields that require out-of-the-box thinking. From Apple to DreamWorks Studios, from Amazon to Facebook/Zynga, from FedEX to UPS, we are the world’s innovators. As I travel the world I am increasingly aware that the government of virtually every other country in the world wants their citizens to be as innovative as Americans. We own it all, from electricity to automobiles/planes/trains, we created it all. So young, yet so powerful - there's no denying it.

We certainly have problems, and we must address them. Our politicians and even our voters are failing to deal with the big issues. We focus on meaningless political squabbles as the cost and reality of rapidly growing entitlements threaten to send us into an economic tailspin. We are living today rather than investing for tomorrow. And we are raising youth who may not understand the values that we once shared as a nation.

However, I am passionate that our nation was, still is and can remain the best in world. We not only owe it to our children to act to preserve our greatness, but we must also honor those who have served and risked their life and limb in our Armed Forces to preserve our nation and its freedoms.

We are a beacon for the world. Our challenge is not to lament our decline or even celebrate our exceptionalism; it is to come together with true leadership that can unite us as we sacrifice to preserve and expand our greatness.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    We lead the world in internet innovation, music, movies, biotech and many other technological fields that require out-of-the-box thinking. From Apple to DreamWorks Studios, from Amazon to Facebook/Zynga, from FedEX to UPS, ...
    I think that is called blowing your own Trump :D I think Tim Berners Lee might disagree with you but we all have opinions
  • ernienbenny
    170 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yeah... this was never a good idea to begin with. Sorry. Politics is too volatile, as mentioned, to really be successful in the game in any way without coming off as heavy handed and VERY one-sided.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.