EA Forums - Banner

What's everyone working on?

Only started playing just before THOH last year so grinding SH & plugging through fun questlines as time allows

Replies

• spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am working on SH. I just finished this weeks 5 railings/donuts so I'm back on SH. Im working on buying the last few spots of land, so I will have them all.
  • DutchTapper
    131 posts
    edited January 2016
    I'm currently busy expanding my Springfield, I still have lots of land to buy.
  • algar_toon
    29 posts
    edited January 2016
    Lots of grinding for SH and desiging a space centre
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nothing,i wait level 60...
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Designing the new NARA/space science research area. Looks good with the subatomic supercollider and a few other bits.
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Mainly the space event and finishing off this weeks tasks at the rail yard as I was a bit slack earlier this week with it, when I've finished my tasks at the rail yard if time allows probably a few upgrades in the Heights and try to finish decorating around Springfield now that the snow has gone.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm currently grinding at the resources for SH, so when I spend resources, it doesn't take me long to fill up the resources, hopefully allowing me more time to do the same for the Railyard.

So my goals at the moment involve:
    •Finishing SH (Both Land and unlockables)
    •Monorail Tracks and Donuts from the Railyard
    •Donuts for finding Maggie three times
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • 4junk3000
    6210 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Omg I'm so happy. I have been saving for Barney since i started playing years ago. When i finally got the donuts, i made myself wait until he came on sale. And he did!
    I was busy working till 4am. Didn't have time to do Simpson at all today, or any game. So finally in bed at 4:30 i just wanted to find Maggie....

But the event dropped! And auto started! Woohoo!!

Instead i bought the bowling alley to get Space Barney and half my donuts back! So i had to move the fudge factory to put the alley where i really wanted it. Then i redesigned my IRS and the pizza rat store to fit Oh Fudge. THEN i bought the drive-in and designed that too! And then i spent 4M to buy the last, most expensive squares of real estate to build my launch pad/space center. Every thing looks awesome I'm so happy to get all this stuff! New stuff plus old things I've always wanted.

And then i found Maggie and put everyone on task for 12 hours. Now it's after 6 i might get sleep before the sun comes up!

So happy about the space event already!

Zzz
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Omg I'm so happy. I have been saving for Barney since i started playing years ago. When i finally got the donuts, i made myself wait until he came on sale. And he did!
    I was busy working till 4am. Didn't have time to do Simpson at all today, or any game. So finally in bed at 4:30 i just wanted to find Maggie....

But the event dropped! And auto started! Woohoo!!

Instead i bought the bowling alley to get Space Barney and half my donuts back! So i had to move the fudge factory to put the alley where i really wanted it. Then i redesigned my IRS and the pizza rat store to fit Oh Fudge. THEN i bought the drive-in and designed that too! And then i spent 4M to buy the last, most expensive squares of real estate to build my launch pad/space center. Every thing looks awesome I'm so happy to get all this stuff! New stuff plus old things I've always wanted.

And then i found Maggie and put everyone on task for 12 hours. Now it's after 6 i might get sleep before the sun comes up!

So happy about the space event already!

Zzz

same here.... I always got close to the 250 donut mark in the past, but ended up spending some on a different deal that would inevitably come up. Thanks to all the new ways to get free donuts (and a beneficial glitch in act Maggie) I had 270 when the space event hit.... huzzah for Barney at a discount. :mrgreen:
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    im currently upgrading my last SH buildings to the max, hit 2 billion REV yesterday, still got some valet parking buildings to upgrade^^
  • Turkey1010
    2653 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Just bought barney with rebate bought cracker factory. ..first time spending hard-earned carson here, but so worth it! .. doing those quest lines as well as money mountain and SH little by little. Gave up on making rails. . I really wanted it to go all the way around my town, but with all the fun events, just haven't had the will to go on with it. Plus, expansions!
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I guess my town is going to have a space port, so I'm moving things around. I think Frink's lab and some of his inventions might work there. Not sure because those are more cartoony.
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Im still TESTING out the idea of redesigning after space event or doing SH till I unlock all buildings then redesign. I wish you could nuke separate things. Like just houses or objects. Or maybe another option like aliens beam up you're objects and leave the buildings.

• Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Designing the new NARA/space science research area. Looks good with the subatomic supercollider and a few other bits.

Me too! I might have to finally buy Frink to complete it.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm still trying to install Windows Vista on my old (almost 10 years old) laptop so I can use it to interface with the Christmas gift I bought my husband - a Personal Telephone Assistant (otherwise knows as a Call Blocking System). Since installing it into our phone system the 5 to 8 robo-calls, sales calls, and nuisance calls we were getting every day have stopped. Unfortunately the built in system to program it to pass through the calls you DO want is a nightmare. Also unfortunately the interface program requires a minimum of Windows Vista to run...

I've been banging my head against this Vista installation for over a week now.

I got the laptop intending to install Linux on it. Before I could decide which version of Linux to put on it I started using it as a second Windows computer on a project and installed a free program on it - a program which now requires a hefty license fee. I realized that I couldn't just wipe out Windows so I had to replace the hard drive to be able to use it with Linux.

I finally figured out the hard drive I was trying to install on was dying, so now I'm on my second attempt to install Vista on the original hard drive that came with the laptop...

Oh, you meant, "What am I doing in the game..." I'm finishing up my weekly Railyard stuff. I was going to start back working on the Heights when I finished with the Railyard, but until I get this computer fixed...
  • icacic0901
    272 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm recycling, in an hour I'll get my donuts and then switch to SH. I'm happy with the mini event, it would've been perfect if the players who already had Barney got his space skin for free.
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I sound like everyone else. I'm finishing up my monorail orders for bonuts. I got Bonuts for finding Maggie. Slowing grinding on SH (will pickup a little bit once the railyard is done). I'm on the last level of money mountain. Every weekend I've been sending Burns a couple of times to keep chipping away at that. My corn will be ready to harvest sometime this next week.

Lastly, I just got space Homer. Not that I needed another free skin for Homer. He's alway busy on something.
  • lea_dragon3
    137 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am redesigning some areas in my town. I dont normally put things in storage but... I have too much out. I need to buy land.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.