EA Forums - Banner

Super Bowl 50

Prev1
I'd pick Denver, just because. It's going to be a great matchup for sure!

Replies

• [Deleted User]
    2200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lyndon928
    44 posts New member
    edited January 2016
    The panthers scored more points than both AFC teams combined. #keep pounding
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I see the broncos getting humiliated almost as bad as they did 2 years ago against Seattle.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm sure Carolina will win. But it would be nice if the Donko's won so Peyton Manning could finally retire.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I see the broncos getting humiliated almost as bad as they did 2 years ago against Seattle.
    +1

Seeing as the last one they played the Broncos didn't even bother showing, I'd go with the Panthers.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Well, Von Miller didn't play in that Super Bowl & I think that could have made a big difference in that game. Besides Denver has the #1 defense with Miller this time. As the the saying goes defense wins championships.
  • Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    +1

Seeing as the last one they played the Broncos didn't even bother showing, I'd go with the Panthers.

They'll show up this time.
  • Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    lyndon928 wrote:
    The panthers scored more points than both AFC teams combined. #keep pounding

I believe that this Super Bowl will be a close game.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Good to see both teams going to the Super Bowl; watching the TV coverage yesterday before the game-- many "experts" were predicting a Patriots-Cardinals Super Bowl which surprised me since both Broncos and Panthers are #1 seeds in their respective conference. :lol: They forgot that home field advantage makes a difference! 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Well, Von Miller didn't play in that Super Bowl & I think that could have made a big difference in that game. Besides Denver has the #1 defense with Miller this time. As the the saying goes defense wins championships.

Carolina has an amazing defense as well.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Taco!
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

But not the #1 defense :mrgreen:
  • Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Also Denver has a much better defensive coordinator than the one they had 2 years ago.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    We will see

Cam Newton is the best player in the league right now.
    He will get league mvp Superbowl champ and Superbowl mvp all this year.
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Denver.
    I live here, I love my team.
    We are having a good year. Go Broncos!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

But not the #1 defense :mrgreen:

So they have the #2 defense, and a highly superior offense. Panthers win. Cam MVP. Critics silenced.
  • Autobots1984
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    We will see

No doubt about that, but can you guarantee that?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    We will see

No doubt about that, but can you guarantee that?

it's football. nobody can guarantee anything.

any team can beat any other team if things work out right.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm just hoping for a good game.

Maxx, do they show the US commercials in Canada? I ask because I watched it in the UK last year and they didn't show any of the Super Bowl Commercials, just the local ones. They also tried to explain football instead of commercials every other break. It was quite annoying.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm just hoping for a good game.

Maxx, do they show the US commercials in Canada? I ask because I watched it in the UK last year and they didn't show any of the Super Bowl Commercials, just the local ones. They also tried to explain football instead of commercials every other break. It was quite annoying.

Well I think we get about half and half. Like the big players like Pepsi and Doritos are relevant here too. But some other commercials are for stuff that doesn't apply here so they replace those.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.