EA Forums - Banner

Never Wait for Failed Rocket Launches

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Isn't it fantastic that they manage to quickly fix an issue that benefits the players but long standing glitches and non working items are left unfixed for multiple months at a time.

That is assuming all glitches are equally easy to fix.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The graphics glitch has been going on since forever. It is not fun when you are playing "Where's Maggie?" and she is sitting on top of an glitch exploded building.
  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Isn't it fantastic that they manage to quickly fix an issue that benefits the players but long standing glitches and non working items are left unfixed for multiple months at a time.

Profit....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i think its kinda easier to fix a non-working thing that glitched the whole questline for many people (and more urgent since the timer is still going) then to fix one single task. and yes they added a lot of code to make that work right
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2016

Profit....

1olpms.jpg
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    And yet ROSA still appears in the the Town Census.

Isn't that just a simple flag that needs to be flipped? Very minor change, but since it's not a glitch that benefits players the change is seen as extremely low priority.

Or is there a reason they're leaving her in there?
  • 4junk3000
    5609 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    And yet ROSA still appears in the the Town Census.

Isn't that just a simple flag that needs to be flipped? Very minor change, but since it's not a glitch that benefits players the change is seen as extremely low priority.

Or is there a reason they're leaving her in there?
    Should also be a simple flag to allow features back on pavement which more recently cannot.

Their punch list of what to correct is long, and they are indeed selective about it. Just reinforcing my lack of desire to give them money. :roll:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Their fix to the glitch that allowed concrete under the Monsarno building made it much worse. Now I can't place concrete where I should be able to unless I move all objects out of the way. Then there is the question of why they forbid concrete under the Monsarno buildings. It looks much better with it.
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The game fix caught on with me and now I have a rocked on fire, non stop, can't re-start it by storing.
    Has been on fire for 24 hrs and the quest is stuck.

Deleted game, and re-installed, etc. but nothing seems to work.

If this continues I'll need a Fire Department soon...... :cry:
  • Smurfercom
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2016

I could care less about the rocket glitch all that does is bring mostly junk. I did get the mini bomb early on but mostly trash. At least we still have the Maggie do over glitch.
  • neojansen843
    66 posts
    edited January 2016
    Where were you 11 hours and 59 minutes ago???

:XD:
  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Funchal13 wrote:
    The game fix caught on with me and now I have a rocked on fire, non stop, can't re-start it by storing.

Burn baby Burn!

:twisted:

no, seriously I would contact EA if it doesn't resolve
  • spelljammer897
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Because of this, I just put the Rocket launcher and ROSA in storage. Both seem useless and unnecessary now.
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Funchal13 wrote:

Sing with me the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let th....... (you can fill in the rest)
  • Johnny2bd
    680 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    This Thread should be removed before EA sees it and fixes this glitch.

It was a nice secret club we had there for awhile. Loose lips prompt hot fixes. :evil:
  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

It was a nice secret club we had there for awhile. Loose lips prompt hot fixes. :evil:

Thats why we had "cajun glass" - we should remember to use it :lol:
  • kashley246
    80 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Smurfercom wrote:

I could care less about the rocket glitch all that does is bring mostly junk. I did get the mini bomb early on but mostly trash. At least we still have the Maggie do over glitch.

Would you mind PM'ing me that?
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited January 2016
    Doesn't work anymore. Bummer.
  • Surfcitygal
    1242 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    kashley246 wrote:
    Smurfercom wrote:

Would you mind PM'ing me that?

PM Me too, pretty please? I miss finding her too often
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Johnny2bd wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Thats why we had "cajun glass" - we should remember to use it :lol:

Big kiss!

John
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.