EA Forums - Banner

LEVEL 60 RANT.

13Next

Replies

• Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm looking forward to a new level. I like how you normally get a character with the level increase and I'm intrigued to see who they have up their sleeves!

I'm never in a hurry to get to the next level, but I am always curious to find out who the new freemium and new premium character for each new level are.
  • vkvale135
    61 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I have appreciated the fairly mellow event that has allowed me to accumulate money mostly for a couple of weeks. I now only have about half of the last strip of land to buy, and am sitting on enough money that when the next level update comes I will be able to pay for it unless something costs ten million dollars. What difference does it make if there is a new level or an event like this? We still get a new little story line, some new stuff, and we still have the next level or event to look forward to, with a month off of stress, crafting, mono rail delays due to characters doing event tasks, constant updates, glitches, updates to fix glitches, not being able to connect to the server, feeling rushed, and all the other irritants that come with bigger events. (I like events, I just also like downtime in between them) I just hope that level 60 does not come at the same time as the next big event, like maybe Valentine's Day.
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If Valentine's has a similar set up to this Deep Space mini event, then I think we might not get level 60 for a while. This event ends on the fourth, and I reckon we'll get Valentine's Day the evening of the 4th. Which would potentially mean two more weeks without a level update.

I wouldn't mind, but I finished the Deep Space event easily, without much in the way of premiums. It feels like they've stretched a ten day event into two weeks - maybe so it creates the illusion of constant updates while leaving plenty of development time for EA.

Course that's 90% speculation...
  • LawrenceCohen
    3793 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Level 60? 100% yes.
    Stephen_Hawking_Simpsons.png
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Oooh Hawking would be a great level character to cap off all the space and science junk. I'd love me some voice synthesizer quotes from him too.
  • evrod20
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    For how long has level 59 been as the maximum level?
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited January 2016
    evrod20 wrote:
    Way too long! :(
  • Bueraner04
    98 posts
    edited January 2016
    I collected more than 140 million $ since the last level update.
    So yes, I am ready :twisted:
  • mlavanway
    66 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    evrod20 wrote:

Since November 10th
  • mandiepaxton
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Been waiting for level 60 for quite sometime.

Love getting the new levels to see what's going to happen.

Mands xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.