EA Forums - Banner

Do you care about level and FP?

Most of us level 59 players are maxed out on our friendship points as to why there's nothing to tap in their town they probably don't play the game that often and they don't clear their hand shakes they may comeback for an event or they may come back every few days and check it but people that have a 100 friends their town is going to get tapped out pretty quickly and if they don't come in there daily and clear the taps you're not going to have anything to talk my suggestion would be if you can delete those friends and get new friends but that's up to you

Like me im on max level and on max on level I have everything and I generally don't visit any of my friends in less there's an event going on.

Replies

• katcheson8934
    104 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    As a level 59 player, I don't have all the prizes. I don't care eother. I'll get to them when I get to them. It's just a chore because sometimes the towns take to long to load or there is a lag. I'll eventually get all the prizes but I'm in no big rush.
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nah, that doesn't matter as much as being an active player for me
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i dont care about (FP-)level, all i care about is nice designed towns ;)
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    When I add new friends, I don't really pay attention to their level. I just hope they keep stuff to tap. I'm guessing alot of the level 59 players have their I.R.S buildings maxed so it doesn't leave much to tap. Personally I only bring out my I.R.S building out during events otherwise I leave buildings for neighbors. My favorite part of neighbor visits is looking at their towns for design ideas as I'm getting ready for a redesign as soon as I have the time :D
  • 0blique
    62 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The only thing I care about is having buildings to tap that I can find quickly. I don't care about what level you are or how often you play or what you do with your buildings.
  • evrod20
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    When I add new friends, I don't really pay attention to their level. I just hope they keep stuff to tap. I'm guessing alot of the level 59 players have their I.R.S buildings maxed so it doesn't leave much to tap. Personally I only bring out my I.R.S building out during events otherwise I leave buildings for neighbors. My favorite part of neighbor visits is looking at their towns for design ideas as I'm getting ready for a redesign as soon as I have the time :D

Yeah, me too. Well, I love to visit friends cause I'm trying to get the max level, but I think what I like the most is to get new ideas to redesign and trust me I've had a few :)
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    People are always sending me friend requests. If I accept the request and they have like 10 buildings and nothing to tap I dump them. I do it for the donuts, so if there's nothing to tap there's no point in having them as a neighbor. There are plenty of Premium players who don't even bother to visit their neighbors.

Of course if it's during an event where we're tapping something besides buildings... I'll let them ride it out at least until the event is over.

Shortly after I started playing I bought 20 Brown Houses. After a few days of farming them (tapping them every 5 minutes for the payout while I watched TV and such) I left them for my neighbors to tap. Now I just check them every hour or so and tap any handshakes so there's like a 99% chance for there to always be something in my town to tap.
  • missylynn224
    4 posts
    edited January 2016
    When I add new friends, I don't really pay attention to their level. I just hope they keep stuff to tap. I'm guessing alot of the level 59 players have their I.R.S buildings maxed so it doesn't leave much to tap. Personally I only bring out my I.R.S building out during events otherwise I leave buildings for neighbors. My favorite part of neighbor visits is looking at their towns for design ideas as I'm getting ready for a redesign as soon as I have the time

This is my guess as well. I have one neighbor who hasn't played the game in months, but I stay friends with him simply because I enjoy looking at his town from time to time.

I inadvertently added some newbies recently, but really don't mind. Everyone has to start somewhere, and it's sort of like paying it forward in my view. Honestly, one new player/neighbor rarely has anything to tap simply because his town is SO tiny.

I'm maxed out on FP and have tons of cash, but still visit during non-events (albeit not as frequently) just to be a good neighbor.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't visit my friends often, but I constantly clear handshakes in my town to make sure there's always something to tap.

Honestly I don't pay attention to FP. I do it for the donuts. And I don't refuse neighbors except if they don't play. Really my biggest bias is people who spend ridiculous amounts of donuts to rush/max out/buy everything in sight. Not saying I don't like premium players, I'm one myself. But in my experience, the players who buy everything and complete events in three days because they rushed the whole thing end up quitting after a couple months.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I only like to be neighbors with happy tappers. It makes life so much more enjoyable.
  • mathumster385
    2420 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I only like to be neighbors with happy tappers. It makes life so much more enjoyable.
    Really like what Jim said here.

But since you asked, OP... it doesn't matter to me what level a friend is at. I'm maxed and don't visit a lot except events. Pretty much events is all I care about when it comes to me doing the visiting; but, once in awhile, I'll pop in to say "howdy" to my friends just because I appreciate them. :D I try and keep plenty of stuff free for them to tap near the landing zone. And I store my IRS building and only take it out once a day to clear the half of my town away fro the LZ.

Before I maxed out, visiting mattered to me a lot. But now I am a "happy tapper". :mrgreen:
  • crodf20
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Really like what Jim said here.

But since you asked, OP... it doesn't matter to me what level a friend is at. I'm maxed and don't visit a lot except events. Pretty much events is all I care about when it comes to me doing the visiting; but, once in awhile, I'll pop in to say "howdy" to my friends just because I appreciate them. :D I try and keep plenty of stuff free for them to tap near the landing zone. And I store my IRS building and only take it out once a day to clear the half of my town away fro the LZ.

Before I maxed out, visiting mattered to me a lot. But now I am a "happy tapper". :mrgreen:

Now that you bring the IRS building up... What's the matter with that? How does it work? :!:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited January 2016
    I always welcome new Friendship prizes. It's a cool way to unlock exclusive prizes by visiting neighbors.

And new level updates would be great every 2 weeks like we used to get. But it's gonna be like almost 3 months since we got one
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    funny you asked, i dont care as long as they are active. had a low level deleate me in last 24 hrs. even though i visited the town 5 times yesterday alone and nothing to tap. guess the friend thought i am inactive but not my fault theres nothing to tap. good riddance to the tapper, i added new friend that im not wasting my time checking to try to tap
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • meredythl
    323 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't care so much about level and FP. I like friends who visit and who have tappaples. I figure those with nothing use their IRS prodigiously. zzz Love the donuts from visiting too.

Thus said, I'll make room for those who play as I do :D

Happy weekend! Beautiful day here and 70 degrees
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.