EA Forums - Banner

MAKE SURE TO INSTALL THE PROGRAM UPDATE FROM THE ITUNES STORE FOR VDAY

Doing the above changes nothing for me.

Replies

• emmap2208
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've done that, other friends are visiting me HOWEVER I can't visit them as it is saying they are all needing updating. This is a FLAW in the update.
  • DZ511
    8 posts
    edited January 2013
    Doesn't matter. Updated thru app store and in-app and still having visiting problems.
  • skippy913
    46 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It seems that the update is not taking everywhere. Nearly all of the friends I have added are in need of the update. Looks like Origin dropped the ball.
  • revolver446
    11 posts
    edited January 2013
    Looks like if you updated before your friends, they can visit you but you cant visit them. So far that's what I've found.
  • rawbiesgrl
    15 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have done both, and I can only visit certain friends and the others I've added said they have the updated version but I can't visit them. Pls fix the issue soon as we only have a month to get vday stuff....
  • sebas330
    12 posts
    edited January 2013
    I updated and can visit some friends and not others, however I went on the my friends icon and noticed a lot of them haven't been on in a few weeks. Could that be the problem too?

• cool2006
    779 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    ive updated when it came out but all my friends say they haven't got the update but sure they have as they have been on is this some kind of error going around?
  • tannersarms
    32 posts
    edited January 2013
    Please let this pointless thread die.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Update your game everyone. That will fix the bug that EA obviously has to fix on their end. Derrrrrrrr.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.