EA Forums - Banner

No one is talking about new update? (Donut challenges)

Replies

• jumperjing3
    46 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't remember it prompting me either. But I remember I seen something new in the store so I went there and the teleporter was there and it was free so I placed it.

And fat tony doesn't have his ring anymore so he puts on a donut on his ring finger. Everyone starts kissing his "donut" and loves it so they get truckloads of donuts and in order to "launder" them they give them to us. Something along those lines. I was also still half asleep waiting for coffee to brew!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    on wikisimpsons there's the entire dialogue anyway but it may not be final as parts are missing probably
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • tdmdksk389
    350 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lol on sharing a pic. If you give me a link to tell me how to do it I'll give it a try! Butttt it could take me awhile to get it figured out! Sorry..60 year old woman here that doesn't do that! I just play my game!!
    It's a large update...bout 413mb if I remember right(remember my age!)....and I had to do it twice. After first time my rocket ship and launcher and hangar went missing. Also my quick and fresh. It was also time for me to play where's Maggie. When I did that I only got 30 seconds and I didn't find her. When timer was up it didn't show where she was and my screen froze. I had to force close and when I opened game up again I had to download update again! But I still had my progress from the first update! So that's why I've been checking forum to see if anyone else had that problem and no one has said one word about the update!! I thought that strange and that's why I posted here. As you can see I've hardly posted at all...only in the RTTF thread!
    BTW...after second download all the stuff that was missing was back...

Hi There,
    Here is where to find tutorials on posting Avatars, signatures, pictures, etc.
    Go to main forum screen and click on FAQ's and Guides. At the top, in the blue section go to the third posting and click on it. You will find anything that you need there.

Good luck from one old woman to another. :wink:
    I am also from PA.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    the stuff disappeared cause the download was corrupted so it lost part of the update including the dsh files
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So when is this update due?

It's just gone 7am over here in the UK. Nothing has appeared either in game or on Amazon's store when I tried checking for this update for my Kindle just now.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    this update is not happening. it was a GLITCH. It was a BUG. the stuff is not fully programmed yet
  • baksinengl89
    943 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I thought that there would be a update regardless seeing as the deep space event is meant to have to ended today.
  • intbananas
    127 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I thought that there would be a update regardless seeing as the deep space event is meant to have to ended today.
    You don't typically have an update when the timer ticks over. Also we generally get updates after 5pm GMT, when the EA staff are awake and at work in California :)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    i hope it's this evening gmt after like 9pm XD
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I just hope it's soon! Mini events are far too short lived for me.
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ...Too short....for me too long... 2 items....
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So those of you who had the glitch update - are the daily tasks still continuing today? Is it just one donut that is available today?

Or did another update take down the rogue update?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ooh this sounds good!

Remember when we had daily challenges for the Stonecutters event, and I think it was Annette(?) who said they should keep this as a thing after the event ended? And that we should earn a few donuts if we completed all the daily tasks for a week? Maybe they actually listened but decided to give us even more donuts! :D It does sound kind of similar.
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    So those of you who had the glitch update - are the daily tasks still continuing today? Is it just one donut that is available today?

This thread is phoney. I'm amazed nobody else bothered to check out other posts by certain posters on here. I'd say this was the work of Josh Jeerer, posing under various aliases.
  • kxtr
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So your theory is Josh created an account, did close to 2000 postings to look legit when backing up something he claims with another, 20 post-account?
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

This thread is phoney. I'm amazed nobody else bothered to check out other posts by certain posters on here. I'd say this was the work of Josh Jeerer, posing under various aliases.

Except it isn't. Kinda hard to fake what's been shown. Plus the LPN deal of approval doesn't get handed out for every attention seeking troll and punchline-less "joke" thread that's started.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Dunno... we've had verification from some forum regulars (one of them on my neighbour list) who were invited into the OP's town.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    That, and the update is now live!
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    OP wasn't lying. Looks like many of you owe an apology.
  • jumperjing3
    46 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi everyone! Sorry to see some doubters still!

But anyways I had to a very small update today. Seems like mine started where they left off yesterday. Lisa started by talking to legs and then I sent legs on an hour task to start collecting donut holes.

My challenges started with visit sideshow you 2 times=1 donut.

My teleporter turned into the big box! Where I had it sitting in front of chain link fence surround my rail yard stuff and in front of mafia car. It now looks like the big box fell on fence and smashed
    it and the car ran into it! Lol.

For everyone who sent me neighbor request thank you! But I've had to decline 7 this morn and I have to go back and decline 3 more. So sorry! My list is full and yesterday I cleaned out a few that hadn't been playing. Wish I could accept all the requests but I have reached my limit!

Have fun with the update!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.